|Metapedia Fundraiser 2018: The Internet is the foremost field in the metapolitical battle of our time. Help us hold down the front.|
World War II
World War II (abbreviated WWII or WW2), or the Second World War, was a worldwide military conflict. The war is generally described as having begun in 1939 and as having ended in 1945 although events such as the Spanish Civil War are often viewed as precursors. This global conflict split the majority of the world's nations into two opposing alliances: the Allies and the Axis, most notably National Socialist Germany. The conflict enveloped much of the globe and resulted in the deaths of tens of millions of people. The war continues to have an impact on the contemporary world.
Revisionist and other not politically correct views
The noncontroversial and politically correct views on World War II can be found in numerous easily available sources and will not be restated here. In general, critics have argued that official history is written by the victors and may have various problems.
Revisionist and other not politically correct views on WWII have been on topics such as:
- Revisionist views on the causes of the World Wars
- Causes of World War II
- Jewish influence
- The Holocaust
- Operation Groza
- Attack on Pearl Harbor
- Gleiwitz incident
- Nuremberg trials
- Allied psychological warfare
See also Category:World War II.
- Benton L. Bradberry: The Myth of German Villainy, 2012 (at Google-Books, short description, at barnesreview)
- What the World Rejected: Hitler's Peace Offers 1933-1939
- Stalin's Secret War Plans. Why Hitler Invaded the Soviet Union
- WW2 was a bellum Judaicum (Jewish war)
- ↑ Holocaust Handbooks, Volume 15: Germar Rudolf: Lectures on the Holocaust—Controversial Issues Cross Examined 2nd, revised and corrected edition. http://holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?page_id=15
- ↑ an admission of anti-German WWII atrocity propaganda. http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=3562