World War II
World War II (abbreviated WWII or WW2), or the Second World War, was a worldwide military conflict. The war is generally described as having begun on 1st (or 3rd) September 1939 and as having ended in August 1945. This global conflict split the majority of the world's nations into two opposing alliances: the Allies, and the Axis most notably National Socialist Germany and the Japanese Empire. The conflict enveloped much of the globe and resulted in the deaths of tens of millions of people. The war continues to have an impact on the contemporary world.
- A protracted war of devastation and starvation stares Britain, and Europe, in the face. [We should have been ready] to reconsider this war into which we have blundered without consideration or wisdom.
At Yalta, 7 February 1945, Churchill stated:
- We killed six or seven million Germans. We will probably kill another million or so before this war is over.
- Germany is not occupied with the aim of liberation, but as a defeated hostile nation for the enforcement of Allied interests. ~ American Government Directive ICG 1067, April 1945.
- Hardly anyone knows that to this day Germany is contractually bound to adhere to the version of history of the victorious powers. ... Germany’s obligation to see its own history through foreign glasses was extended by contract in 1990! ~ Dr. Bruno Bandulet on Germany's reunification, etc.
Revisionist and other not politically correct views
The non-controversial and politically correct views on World War II, are usually referred to as "victors' history", and may be found in numerous easily available sources and will not be restated here. In general, critics have argued that official history with its vast amounts of Allied and other propaganda included poses innumerable problems as "history".
Revisionist views on contributing aspects as well as WWII include:
- Revisionist views on the causes of the World Wars
- Causes of World War I
- Causes of World War II
- West Prussia
- Polish Corridor
- Gleiwitz incident
- Jewish influence
- The Holocaust
- Operation Groza
- Attack on Pearl Harbor
- Nuremberg trials
- Allied psychological warfare
- President Roosevelt and the Coming of the War 1941 by Charles A. Beard, Yale University Press, 1948.
- The Origins of the Second World War by A.J.P. Taylor, London, 1961.
- Mussolini by Denis Mack Smith, London, 1981, ISBN: 0-297-78005-0
- The War That Stalin Won by Richard Collier, London, 1983, ISBN: 0-241-11137-4
- Hitler's War by David Irving, revised edition, London, UK, 1991, ISBN: 1-872197-10-8
- Churchill's War - The Struggle for Power, by David Irving, vol.1, Western Australia, 1981, ISBN: 0-947117-56-3
- Churchill's War - Triumph in Adversity, by David Irving, vol.2, London, U.K., 2001, ISBN: 1872-197-159
- Churchill, Hitler, and the Unnecessary War by Patrick J. Buchanan, New York, 2008, ISBN: 978-0-307-40515-9
- Stalin's War of Extermination 1941-1945 by Joachim Hoffman, UK edition, Sept 2005, ISBN: 1-59148-120-1
- Regio Esercito: The Italian Royal Army in Mussolini's Wars 1945-1943 by Patrick John Cloutier, USA, 2011, ISBN: 978-1-105-07401-1
- 1939 - The War That Had Many Fathers by Gerd Schultze-Rhonhof, Munich, Germany 2011, ISBN: 978-1-4466-8623-2
- The Myth of German Villainy by Benton L. Bradberry, (2012)
- Who Started World War II - Truth for a War-torn World, by Udo Walendy, UK edition, Sept 2014, ISBN: 1-59148-072-8
- How Britain Initiated Both World Wars by Dr. Nick Kollerstrom, PhD., 2nd edition, 2017. ISBN: 978-153-0993-18-5
- The German War - A Nation Under Arms 1939-45, by Nicholas Stargardt, Bodley Head, London, 2015, ISBN: 978-1-847-92099-7
- The Forced War - When Peaceful Revision Failed, by Prof., David L. Hoggan, New edition, USA, 2020, ISBN: 978-1-716-45096-9
- The Second World War in the East by H. P. Willmott, M.A., Cassell, U.K. 1999, ISBN: 0-304-35247-0
- The Myth of German Villainy, by Benton L. Bradbury, AuthorHouse, 2012, ISBN 978-1477231838 [454 p.]
- Germany’s War: The Origins, Aftermath & Atrocities of World War II by John Wear, American Free Press, 2015, ISBN 978-0982344897
- Thomas Goodrich, Hellstorm: The Death of Nazi Germany, 1944-1947, Aberdeen Books; first edition 2010, ISBN 978-0971385221 – review by J. A. Sexton Hellstorm (book review)
- Summer, 1945: Germany, Japan and the Harvest of Hate, CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform, 2018, ISBN 978-1979632560
- A Century of War: Lincoln, Wilson, and Roosevelt by John V. Denson, CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform, 2006, ISBN 978-1479318070
- The Bad War: The REAL Story of World War II by M. S. King.
- Bleeding Germany Dry: The Aftermath of World War II from the German Perspective by Claus Nordbruch, Contact Publishers, 2012, ISBN 978-0958431347
- James Bacque:
- Eisenhower's Death Camps: The Last Dirty Secret of WWII. Steven Books, 2004, ISBN 978-1907861321
- Crimes and Mercies: The Fate of German Civilians Under Allied Occupation, 1944-1950, Talon Books; Revised. 2007, ISBN 978-0889225671
- Other Losses: An Investigation Into the Mass Deaths of German Prisoners at the Hands of the French and Americans After World War II. Talon Books; 2011, ISBN 978-0889226654
- Gruesome Harvest: The Allied Attempt to Exterminate Germany after 1945 by Ralph Franklin Keeling, lulu.com, 2012, ISBN 978-1300016762 [first published 1947]
- Nemesis at Potsdam: Anglo-Americans and the Expulsion of the Germans by Alfred-Maurice de Zayas, Routledge & Kegan Paul Books; 2nd Revised edition, 1979, ISBN 978-0710004581
- Freda Utley: The High Cost of Vengeance. Lightning Source UK Ltd., 2011, ISBN 978-1176098015 (first published 1948) 
- Jewish hostility towards Germany: 
- What the World Rejected: Hitler's Peace Offers 1933-1939
- Stalin's Secret War Plans. Why Hitler Invaded the Soviet Union
- Europa: The Last Battle - IMDb
- Clark, Alan, The Tories - Conservatives and The Nation State 1922 - 1997, Weidenfeld & Nicolson, London, 1998, p.195, ISBN: 0-297-81849
- Winston Churchill, war criminal, on 7.2.1945 at the Yalta Conference.
- "World" journal, 4th July 1994.