International Jewry is a term which commonly refers to the organized activity of members of the Jewish community, who work as a Jewish Conspiracy throughout the world on behalf of their own hyper-ethnocentric group interests, most of the time against the interests of other peoples whose nations they live in.
Discussion of International or World Jewry is often referred to as the "Jewish Question." As it usually tries to manifest in a subtle and deft manner, it has been referred to as the "Hidden Hand", "Hidden Force" or "Hidden Power".
Their activities have at times taken the form of world conspiracies involving international banking, various forms of Marxism, Zionism, and more recently Neo-conservatism. Denialists claim that there is no such thing as "international Jewry," a mere invention of foam-flecked "anti-semitic" lunatics, they protest; alas, the World Jewish Congress, which operates in 6 continents, in over 100 nations, is visible, corporeal, tangible evidence of a directing program by world Jewry, which no fair minded person can explain away.
Conspiracy theories involving Jews
Conspiracy theories involving Jews refer to a wide variety of conspiracy theories with Jews as stated conspirators.
Some examples of such conspiracy theories include:
- Conspiracy theories involving claimed actions by Israel, Israeli organizations such as Mossad, or non-Israeli Jews acting as agents for Israel. For example, conspiracy theories involving the USS Liberty attack, the 2001 anthrax attacks, the 9/11 attacks, and the John F. Kennedy assassination. Argued motivations include causing others countries to make wars on enemies of Israel and the (early) Israeli nuclear weapons program. Jews in various countries have been convicted of espionage for Israel.
- Conspiracy theories involving claimed pro-communist activities by some Jews. One argued motivation is that communism was perceived as beneficial for Jews. Such theories may also argue that Jews were prominent among those convicted for espionage for communist states. See also Jews and Communism and McCarthyism.
- Conspiracy theories involving claimed support for revolutions or revolutionary attempts by some Jews. One argued motivation is anti-Jewish policies under the old regime. Such conspiracy theories are on topics such as Oliver Cromwell, the French Revolution, the stab in the back theory, the Russian Revolution (1917), various other Communist revolutions/attempted revolutions, and the Color revolutions.
- Conspiracy theories involving claimed support for starting wars, such as various wars seen as beneficial for Israel, the Opium Wars, the Second Boer War, and WWI and WWII (see Revisionist views on the causes of the World Wars).
- Conspiracy theories involving revenge for persecutions of Jews, such as Nakam or by communist Jews in organizations such as the secret police in countries with anti-Jewish policies before the communist regime.
- Conspiracy theories involving wealthy Jewish families, such as the Rothschild family and "The Cousinhood".
- Conspiracy theories involving claimed Jewish finance, such as the Federal Reserve System and the global financial crisis of 2008–2009.
- Conspiracy theories involving Jewish oligarchs in Russia.
- Conspiracy theories involving non-Jews (sometimes very famous and prominent non-Jews) being bribed or blackmailed in various ways in order to serve Jewish interests.
- Conspiracy theories involving well poisoning, host desecration, and Jewish ritual murder.
- Conspiracy theories involving Jews and Freemasons. See also Judeo-Masonry.
- Worldwide ("International Jewry") conspiracy theories, such as The Protocols of the Elders of Zion.
- Conspiracy theories involving conspiracy theories, such as The Protocols of the Elders of Zion suggested to be black propaganda intended to discredit criticisms
There are conspiracies that do not involve Jewish ethnic or Israeli interests, but that may involve, for example, personal financial gain. Jews may be claimed to have been involved in such conspiracies. See also Race and crime: Organized crime
Criticisms of conspiracy theories involving Jews may sometimes use what may be a straw man tactic by implying that all conspiracy theories involving Jews are variations of or similar to The Protocols of the Elders of Zion and that all conspiracy theories involving Jews therefore should be summarily dismissed without further discussion.
The label "conspiracy theory" may, possibly as a form of ad hominem, also be applied by critics to various theories or views that supporters may deny are conspiracy theories. Examples include the Jewish group evolutionary strategy, Cultural Marxism, and a large Jewish influence.
Secret conspiracies involving Jews are often conflated with organizations and informal networks more or less openly working for Jewish and/or Israeli interests. They exist in many countries, may be very powerful, and may more or less openly coordinate and cooperate with one another towards common goals. Examples include:
Such organizations may also be accused of being involved in secret conspiracies and espionage. See, for example, the article on the Anti-Defamation League.
There may be more or less open attempts to influence non-Jews to favor Jewish and/or Israeli interests, such as by campaign contributions to politicians by the Israel lobby.
There are also Jews who as individuals may in various way promote Jewish or Israeli interests, despite not being part of any organized group. Such individuals by definition do not form a conspiracy but may still be influential.
See the article on Jewish influence regarding Jewish influence in general.
Noted opponents of International Jewry
- Adolf Hitler
- Adrien Arcand
- Alfred Rosenberg
- Arnold Leese
- Charles Coughlin
- Corneliu Zelea Codreanu
- David Duke
- Édouard Drumont
- Einar Aberg
- Elizabeth Dilling
- Ezra Pound
- Francis Parker Yockey
- George Lincoln Rockwell
- Gerald B. Winrod
- Goldwin Smith
- Halldis Neegaard Østbye
- Heinrich Himmler
- Henry Hamilton Beamish
- Hermann Ahlwart
- Henry Ford
- Howell Arthur Gwynne
- Jack B. Tenney
- Johann von Leers
- Joseph Goebbels
- Julius Streicher
- Leslie Fry
- Martin Luther
- Nesta Webster
- Osman Bey
- Richard Williamson
- Robert Edward Edmondson
- Telemachus Timayenis
- Ulrich Fleischhauer
- Vidkun Quisling
- Wilhelm Marr
- William Dudley Pelley
- William Pierce
- The Rothschild leeches have for years hung on with distended suckers to the body politic of Europe. This family of infamous usurers, the foundation of whose fortunes was laid deep in the mire of cheating and scoundrels, has spread itself out over Europe like a network. It is a gigantic conspiracy, manifold and comprehensive. There is a Rothschild — a devoted member of the family — in every capital of Europe. Vienna, St Petersburg, Paris, London, Berlin, are each and all garrisoned and held for family purposes by members of this gang. This blood-sucking crew has been the cause of untold mischief and misery in Europe during the present century, and has piled up its prodigious wealth chiefly through fomenting wars between States which never ought to have quarreled. Wherever there is trouble in Europe, wherever rumours of war circulate and menʹs minds are distraught with fear of change and calamity, you may be sure that a hooked‐nosed Rothschild is at his games somewhere near the region of the disturbances. – Labour Leader, 19 December 1891, paper of the Independent Labour Party
- Above all, this war proves the irrefutable identity of plutocracy and Bolshevism, and the common ambition of all Jews to exploit nations and make them the slaves of their international guild of criminals. The same alliance we once faced as our common enemies in Germany, an alliance between the stock exchange in Frankfurt and the "Red Flag" in Berlin, now again exists between the Jewish banking houses in New York, the Jewish-plutocratic class of leaders in London, and the Jews in the Kremlin in Moscow. – Adolf Hitler, 23 February 1943.
- The two internationales of Finance and Revolution work with ardour, they are the two fronts of the Jewish Internationale. There is a Jewish conspiracy against all nations. – René Groos, May 1927, Le Nouveau Mercure.
- Anti-Defamation League
- World Jewish Congress
- Jews and Communism
- Jewish influence
- Forces occultes
- List of societal manipulations involving Jews
- The International Jew
- The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion
- The Nameless War
- Secret Societies by Nesta H. Webster
- Judaism and the Vatican by Count Leon de Poncins
- State Secrets by Count Leon de Poncins
- The Jewish Question in Europe: The Causes, The Effects, The Remedies from La Civilta Cattolica, vol. VII, no. XIV. 1890 (Oct, Nov, Dec; English Translation, 1998)
- Statement at International Conspiratological Association
- How the international Jewry schemed and attained power in the twentieth century
- Comprehensive Lists of the Jews Who Dominate Us at The Daily Stormer