Robert Edward Edmondson
Robert Edward Edmondson (born Dayton, Ohio in 1872, died Bend, Oregon April 12, 1959) was a journalist, researcher, and a defendant in the Great Sedition Trial of 1944. He was a delegate to the Pan-Aryan Anti-Jewish Union held in National Socialist Germany in the 1930s. Edmondson was a prolific anti-Jewish researcher and leading propagandist. He described himself as an American Vigilante Patriot.
Edmondson had roots that went back to the colonial days of Virginia and Maryland and was primarily of Scottish descent. He father was Edward Edmondson an artist. Robert Edmondson referred to himself as a Native American (not referring to Amerindians).
Edmondson had a 40-year career as a reporter, editor, author and publisher on economics. He began his career as a journalist in Cincinnati, Ohio working as a reporter for the Cincinnati Post. Later he moved to New York City and became a financial reporter for the New York Herald and the New York Mail and Express. While in New York he became critical of argued Jewish manipulation of America’s economy and started an independent financial news outlet, the Edmondson Economic Service.
Edmondson in the 1930s and 1940s wrote on Jewish influence in banking, the press and media in a series of essays which numbered over 400 called American Vigilante Bulletins. His research on Jewish influence in the entertainment media  was the forerunner to Who Rules America? written and distributed decades later by Dr. William L. Pierce.
Edmondson was prolific in the number of broadsides and pamphlets that he issued each month. Between 1934 and 1936 its been estimated he distributed over five million pieces of literature.
He believed President Franklin Roosevelt to be Jewish and published the flier Roosevelt’s Jewish Ancestry to make his case.
He appears to be the author of the 1938 pamphlet B'nai B'rith: An International Anti-Christian, Pro-Communist Jewish Power. The pamphlet was issued under the name John Merrick Church.
On June 11, 1936 Edmondson was indicted by a Jew-majority Grand Jury in New York City and charged with “libeling all persons of the Jewish Religion.” In preparing his defense Edmondson subpoenaed some of the most prominent Jews of the time: Bernard Buruch, Henry Morganthau, Rabbi Stephen Wise, Samuel Untermeyer, New York City mayor Fiorello LaGuardia, James P. Warburg, Walter Lippmann and Justice Samuel Rosenman. In response, the American Jewish Committee petitioned the court to drop the charges against Edmondson. On May 10, 1938 the judge dismissed all indictments claiming there is no group libel law.
In the early 1940s Edmondson was indicted along with 29 others on charges of sedition. The Great Sedition Trial of 1944, as it became known, was declared a mistrial and the charges were later dismissed.
Edmondson on Jews
- "I am not against Jews because of their religion, as a race, a people or as individuals, but because Jewish leadership [i.e. the bankers] is actively anti-American, is attempting to jettison the American political philosophy and take over the Country, and that I would continue to be anti-Jewish until Jewry repudiated such subversion. Were the offender any other than the Jewish minority, my attitude would be precisely the same. This problem is the biggest and most acute thing in the world today....
- "Knowing that pitiless publicity is the only cure for public evils, in 1934 I started on a campaign to expose Jewish Anti-Americanism and Talmudic Communism which has been called the "Code of Hell": a "Rabbi Racket" that victimizes its own followers; an international "Satanic System" subverting France, Britain, Germany and Russia, causing the present depression and moving to take over the United States through the Jewish Radical administration [of FDR.] " 
In 1939 Edmondson moved from New York City to Pennsylvania living in Stoddartsville and Scranton. While in Scranton, Edmondson was designated President of the Sovereign Council of the Sovereign Order of St. John of Jerusalem from 1944 to 1948.
In 1953 he republished some of his bulletins into a book, I Testify Against the Jews.
He moved to Grass Valley, California and in his later years he campaigned against the fluoridation of drinking water in the Pacific Northwest. He settled in Bend, Oregon where he died on April 12, 1959.
- The Edmondson Case: Jews vs. Christian in court: the record, cold facts, both sides : allegations as to the international menace of the globe-encircling "Jewish nations." (1936) 65 pages
- I Testify Against the Jews (1953)
- The Rape of the Press: American Free Speech Subversion Unmasked : Democracy Propaganda Fraud "Exploded" 
- The Damning Parallels of the Protocol "Forgeries" as Adopted and Fulfilled in the United States by Jewish-Radical Leadership (1935) 12 pages
- Women of America! Rescue the Republic (1935)
- Roosevelt’s Jewish Ancestry (1936) 4 pages
- Move to Destroy Free Speech (1937) 57 pages
- Greatest War in History Now On! Inter-national Jewish System against National Patriotism by Henry Hamilton Beamish, Adrien Arcand and Robert Edmondson (1937) 23 pages. This manifesto was likely issue after a nationalist meeting was held by the German American Bund on February 12, 1937. See here: List of nationalist conferences and meetings in America
- The Movies: A Jew Monopoly (October 14, 1938)
- Court dismissal follows Jewish backdown (1938) 16 pages
- B'nai B'rith: An International Anti-Christian, Pro-Communist Jewish Power (under the pseudonym John Merrick Church) 16 pages
- Treason to America?
- The Jewish System Indicted (1937)
- Anti-Semitic Causes of Today (1937)
- Christian Free Press
- Howland Spencer
- Einar Aberg
- Robert H. Williams
- Myron Fagan
- William Pierce
- Irvin L. Potter
- Marilyn R. Allen
- Arthur Nelson Field
- 1941 New Jersey "race hatred" trial
- The Bend Bulletin, page 3, April 14, 1959
- I Testify Against the Jews by Robert Edward Edmondson, page 106
- Guide to the Hollis Godfrey papers
- Under Cover, by John Roy Carlson, page 146
- "A 'Logic' of Conspiracy: The Apocalyptic Worldview of Antisemitic Propagandists 1917-1945", thesis by Stanley Robinson, 1988, page 3
- Robert Edmondson "Testified Against the Jews"
- The Bend Bulletin, page 3, April 14, 1959
- "The Libel Trial of Robert Edward Edmondson: 1936–1938" by Dov Fisch, American Jewish History, Vol. 71, No. 1 (September 1981), pp. 79-102