|Metapedia Fundraiser 2018: The Internet is the foremost field in the metapolitical battle of our time. Help us hold down the front.|
The International Jew
The International Jew: The World’s Foremost Problem is a book compiled from a series of articles that appeared in The Dearborn Independent newspaper from May 22, 1920 to January 14, 1922 which were based upon The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion. Authorship has been attributed to Henry Ford, the American industrialist. However most of the work was written by the editor of the Independent, William J. Cameron.
- International Jewry
- The Conquest of the World by the Jews
- The Cause of World Unrest
- Lineage of American Nationalist organizations and individuals
- The International Jew, by Henry Ford Articles written by William Cameron and others which appeared in Henry Ford’s newspaper The Dearborn Independent.
- The International Jew: The World's Foremost Problem by Henry Ford. A free ebook, available in HTML, PDF, EPUB, and MOBI formats.
- The International Jew Study Hour on The White Network
- Excerpts and commentary on The International Jew from American Dissident Voices