|Metapedia Fundraiser 2018: The Internet is the foremost field in the metapolitical battle of our time. Help us hold down the front.|
Arnold Forster born Arnold Fastenberg (June 25, 1912 - March 7, 2010) was an attorney and general council for the Anti-Defamation League. In 1938 he organized a group of lawyers to work on behalf of the Anti-Defamation League. He officially joined the organization in 1940.
Forster wrote his memoir, Square One, in 1988 and co-authored several books with ADL National Director Benjamin R. Epstein giving updates on the activities of anti-Jewish groups and individuals.
He retired from the ADL in 1979 to practice law. In 1983 he represented Ariel Sharon in a libel suite against Time magazine concerning their coverage of Sharon's role in the Sabra and Shatila massacre.
- Anti-Semitism (1947)
- A Measure of Freedon (1950)
- The Troublemakers (1952) with Benjamin R. Epstein
- Cross-Currents (1956) with Benjamin R. Epstein
- "Some of My Best Friends…" (1962) with Benjamin R. Epstein
- Danger on the Right (1964) with Benjamin R. Epstein
- The Radical Right: Report on the John Birch Society and its Allies (1967) with Benjamin R. Epstein
- The New Anti-Semitism (1974) with Benjamin R. Epstein
- Square One (1988)