The Rothschild family is an international Jewish financial dynasty, originally from Frankfurt, Germany.
During the 19th century, the Rothschild family is estimated to have possessed the largest private fortune in the world, as well as in modern world history. The family's wealth is stated to have declined over the 20th century, and to be divided among many various descendants.
- Free to Cheat: “Jewish Emancipation” and the Anglo-Jewish Cousinhood
- The Fabulous Wealth of the Rothschilds
- The Power of the Rothschilds
- Gentile Folly: The Rothschilds
- Rothschild 'spied as the Fifth Man'
- Rothschild dynasty unites after 190 years