|Metapedia Fundraiser 2018: The Internet is the foremost field in the metapolitical battle of our time. Help us hold down the front.|
National Socialist Germany
The official name of the state was the German Reich (German: Deutsches Reich) and from 1943 onwards, the Greater Germanic Reich of the German Nation (German: Großgermanisches Reich Deutscher Nation), often shortened to the Greater German Reich (German: Großdeutsches Reich) or informally to Greater Germany (German: Großdeutschland).
See the article on Germany on the origins and meanings of the terms "Reich" and "Third Reich".
- See the article on National Socialism regarding external links specifically on this topic
- How Hitler Tackled Unemployment And Revived Germany’s Economy
- Hitler, the Unemployed and Autarky
- A Prominent German Historian Tackles Taboos of Third Reich History
- Worm in the Apple
- In Defence of Germany
- The Case for Germany. A Study of Modern Germany