Foreign military volunteers and National Socialist Germany
A million foreign volunteers joined the German Army in World War II, nearly half of them with the Waffen-SS.
This has been described as the largest volunteer army in the history of mankind to ever fight for a foreign nation and as being a major motivation for Allied psychological warfare attempting to reduce this support.
There are also various politically incorrect aspect regarding this, aside from arguably being problematic for the view of National Socialist Germany as practicing terror and being hated in the rest of Europe, see the "External links" section.
- Clean Wehrmacht
- Léon Degrelle
- National Socialist Germany and partisans/resistance movements: Anti-Communist partisans
- The European Volunteer Movement in World War II
- Epic: The Story of the Waffen SS
- New Aspects of Andreij Vlassov, The Russian Army of Liberation (ROA)
- Holocaust Handbooks, Volume 15: Germar Rudolf: Lectures on the Holocaust—Controversial Issues Cross Examined 2nd, revised and corrected edition. http://holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?page_id=15