Rodney Martin (born c. 1969) is an American nationalist activist and radio host. He is associated with World View Foundations, a website where he is the director and also with the American Nationalist Network, an internet radio station founded in 2013 which interviews various ethnic European activists from around the world (from the Golden Dawn to the National Alliance). Martin claims to be particularly knowledgeable about the German-American Bund and states some of his family were members. Martin states that he is of German and Scottish ancestry.
Martin has also been featured on the shows of alternative media activists such as Deanna Spingola. He has also founded the American Nationalist Association which will be associated with the radio network. Martin was notably in a dispute with Carolyn Yeager of The White Network in 2013, who claimed on the basis of some articles online that his wife is an "Eastern Cherokee" Indian and that he worked for an Amerindian reserve. Martin has denied the claims and states that his wife is of German-Irish ancestry and even more racially hardline than him.
Martin states that he is from California, United States, born to a family of German and Scottish ethnicity. He was raised by his paternal German Lutheran grandparents. This side of his family were East Prussians from Elbing and Marienburg. His maternal family are Lowland Scots from the Borders area of Duns. Martin has been married to his wife Peggy for over 20 years; she is of ethnic German and Irish ancestry. Together the couple have five children and have fostered eleven others. Their family are advocates of home-schooling. Martin is a veteran of the U. S. Army and met his wife while training at Ft. Lewis in Washington State before his deployment to Somalia.
In his professional career, Martin worked for a professional services firm which provided land development, government relations and professional contracted management and administrative services. As part of this he worked with an Amerindian reserve, both at Tule River and Porterville. Martin retired in 2009. He also served for a time on the staff of a U.S. Congressman assigned to Military and Veteran Issues. In his private life he lives in Porterville, north of Los Angeles, is an avid reader and classical music fan. He also collects military antiques, amongst other hobbies.
- New tribal administrator makes his mark on reservation. Recorder Online. Retrieved on 2013-12-01.
- Card room license suit settled. Recorder Online. Retrieved on 2013-12-01.
- When Circular Firing Squads Attack. Age of Treason. Retrieved on 2013-12-01.
- Worldview Conversations (Special Broadcast). American Nationalist Network. Retrieved on 2013-12-01.
- World View Foundations at WVFoundations.org
- American Nationalist Network at BlogTalkRadio.com
- From Weimar Germany to Weimar America at Justice for Germans
- John Friend and Rodney Martin launch the American Nationalist Network at The End of Zion
- Rodney Martin in his own words by Carolyn Yeager (critical view)
- Rodney Martin letter to editor, 3-15-07 at The Recorder
- Rodney Martin's Guest column: Just say no to extremism at The Recorder