Michael Collins Piper
Michael Bernard Piper (July 16, 1960 - May 29, 2015) better known as Michael Collins Piper, was an American historian, independent journalist, researcher and radio host based in Washington D.C.. He was a regular contributor to the American Free Press, a popular alternative media publication. Previously Piper was a writer for the Liberty Lobby publication The Spotlight.
Piper's books and articles have also been featured by a wide-ranging and eclectic variety of websites, ranging from "left" to "right" including America First Books, Veterans Today, PressTV and many others. Piper has described his political disposition on his website as a "progressive in the LaFollette-Wheeler tradition."
He was the author of books such as The High Priests of War, in which he criticized the neoconservatives in the Bush administration, and Final Judgment, where he argued that the Israeli Mossad was responsible for the John F. Kennedy assassination, in collusion with the Jewish mafia. Piper previously had a radio show on Republic Broadcasting Network, but it is now on the American Free Press and The Ugly Truth networks.
Piper was baptized as Michael Bernard Piper. Although one side of his family are devoutly Catholic, he claims he was raised without religion. He says his political engagement was inspired by his older brother's experience in the Vietnam War. Piper once said that his late brother "never completely recovered from the physical and psychological impact of the war."
The Piper Report
In February 2006, he started a radio show called The Piper Report on the Republic Broadcasting Network. Regular guests have included Mark Glenn leader of Crescent and Cross), former candidate for Texas state legislature Barbara Samuelson and Christopher Bollyn (who occasionally filled in for Piper). Piper has commented about the Zionist war on Lebanon, the Zionist harassment of Mel Gibson, and the battle between Connecticut senator Joe Lieberman and Ned Lamont (for which he showed much enthusiasm following August 8, 2006; Lamont defeated Lieberman in the Democratic primary, but lost to him in the general election). He also defends alternative medicine, animal rights and the past activities of Liberty Lobby and Willis Carto. He has been featured as a guest on James Edwards' radio show, The Political Cesspool.
Kennedy and King assassinations
Piper claims that the John F. Kennedy assassination, "was a joint enterprise conducted on the highest levels of the CIA, in collaboration with organized crime and the Israeli intelligence service Mossad." In his Final Judgment, he posits that Israeli prime-minister David Ben-Gurion was the prime mover in Kennedy's assassination due to disputes with Egypt, plus Kennedy's attempts to halt Israeli atomic research. Piper also demonstrates connections to other interested parties, primarily involving claims that Jewish mobster Meyer Lansky's organized the hit and that future president Lyndon B. Johnson staged the event from inside the administration. Piper also alleged that the ADL of B'nai B'rith was linked to the murder.
Additionally, Piper has written articles in American Free Press that claim that the Mossad and the FBI conspired to set up the assassination of Martin Luther King, Jr. Piper claims this was motivated by fear of King's anti-Israel statements combined with his massive grassroots power.
Criticisms of the neocon movement
Piper has been a defender and supporter of Congressman Ron Paul. In 2007, American Free Press published Piper's "Open Letter to Neocon Mouthpiece Michael Medved", criticising his attacks on Ron Paul. Piper points to what he calls threats to the Islamic world from Israel and the Zionist-controlled United States. In 2006, he spoke on 9/11 alterative theories at the International Islamic Fair in Malaysia, at which 9/11 Truth movement figures William Rodriguez and Jimmy Walter also appeared. Piper argues that the War On Terror is actually a Zionist war against Islam.
Piper posits that the American media is controlled by groups that are planning to destroy the Islamic world. He says this global network of tightly-knit families and financial interests people also worked in support of the Bush administration, whose policy is controlled by Jews. Further, he argues that "Jewish and Christian extremists" have seized power in the U.S., to the injury of Islam and the benefit of arms manufacturers.
Piper also claims that the story of the September 11 attacks, as reported in the U.S. media, is untrue, although those who suffered and died in the tragedies deserve honor. He says the collapse of the World Trade Center towers was part of a planned, controlled demolition. Further, Piper claims the Mossad knew of the attacks and allowed them to happen. He is listed as an author of the book Debunking 911, published by American Free Press in 2005. Other authors listed include Victor Thorn, William Rodriguez, Christopher Bollyn, Greg Szymanski, and Ellen Mariani.
Participation in history conference in Iran
Piper was an invited to Iran to speak at the International Conference to Review the Global Vision of the Holocaust, a meeting about history, in December 2006 and personally met with Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad during his New York City visit to address United Nations General Assembly. His book The New Jerusalem: Zionist Power in America, was on sale at the conference.
- A Primer On Money and Money Facts (1993)
- Best Witness: The Mel Mermelstein Affair and the Triumph of Historical Revisionism (1993)
- Final Judgment: The Missing Link in the JFK Assassination Conspiracy (1995)
- The High Priests of War (2004)
- The New Jerusalem: Zionist Power in America (2004)
- The Passion Play at Oberammergau (2005)
- Target: Traficant, The Untold Story (2005)
- Dirty Secrets: Crime, Conspiracy & Cover-Up During the 20th Century (2005)
- The Judas Goats: The Enemy Within (2006)
- The Golem: Israel's Nuclear Hell Bomb and the Road to Global Armageddon (2007)
- My First Days in the White House (2008)
- The New Babylon: A Panoramic Overview of the Origins of the New World Order (2009)
- Share the Wealth: Huey Long vs Wall Street (2010)
- The Confessions of an Anti-Semite (2011)
- Ye Shall Know the Truth (2013)
- Flase Flag (2013)
- Death raises questions
- "Biography and Initiatives", The Piper Report. Retrieved 2010-01-21.
- Michael Collins Piper, Eric Jon Phelps, Greg Szymanski (host). (May 2006) (MP3). The Investigative Journal wirh Greg Szymanski. Event occurs at 0:34:30. http://theinfounderground.com/archives/The%20Info%20Underground%20Radio%202008-07-23%20Guest%20Daryl%20Bradford%20Smith.mp3. Retrieved 2008-11-29.
- Guest List. Retrieved on August 21, 2009.
- "College Axes JFK Course", The Guardian (London), August 23, 1997.
- Michael Collins Piper, Final Judgment, American Free Press, 6th edition, 2004. ISBN 0-9745484-0-5
- "Saddleback's JFK Conspiracy Seminar Spiked", Los Angeles Times, August 22, 1997
- "Trade Fair, Well-Known Speakers at IIF 2006", Malaysia General News, April 25, 2006.
- "Group Seeks Dr Mahathir's Assistance to Reopen 911 Investigation", Malaysia General News, June 12, 2006
- "American Media Asked to Dupe People, Destroy Islam, Says Expert", Malaysia General News, June 13, 2006
- "American Writer: Mossad Knew of 9-11 Attack Plan", Malay Mail, August 25, 2004
- Debunking 9-11: Includes 100 Unanswered Questions About Sept 11. - Rodriguez, William, Victor Thorn, Michael Collins Piper, Christopher Bollyn, Greg Szymanski and Ellen Mariani.
- What Really Happened in Iran AMERICAN FREE PRESS * January 1 & 8, 2007
- "Iran Opens Conference on Holocaust", The New York Times, December 12, 2006.
- Michael Collins Piper at MichaelCollinsPiper.podbean.com
- International Institute for the Study of the Jewish Question at MichaelCollinsPiper.wordpress.com
- Mike Piper Report at MikePiperReport.com
- America First Books (hosts Piper's works as ebooks) at AMRFirstBooks.com
- Piper Report Podcast at Republic Broadcasting Network
- Mermelstein, The Best Witness by Michael Collins Piper