Benjamin H. Freedman
Freedman was the son of one of the founders of the American Jewish Committee, which for many years was anti-Zionist. He founded the "League for Peace with Justice in Palestine" in 1946. A revisionist article on the Balfour Declaration by Robert John states that Freedman "gave me copies of materials on the Balfour Declaration which I might never have found on my own."
- Balfour Declaration - Including the "External links" section.
- A Jewish Defector Warns America: Benjamin Freedman Speaks on Zionism - Including a short biography
- Benjamin H. Freedman's 1961 Willard Hotel speech
- The Hidden Tyranny Revealed, part 1 
- The Hidden Tyranny Revealed, part 2 
- The Hidden Tyranny Revealed, part 3 
- Benjamin Freedman Speaks: A Jewish Defector Warns America