|Born||March 9, 1923|
Roanoke, Virginia, USA
|Died||February 2, 2010 (aged 86)|
Eustace Clarence Mullins, Jr. (March 9, 1923 – February 2, 2010) was an American political writer, author, artist, biographer, and the last surviving protege of the 20th century intellectual and writer, Ezra Pound. From 2005, Eustace Mullins was a member of the Southeast Bureau editorial staff of Willis Carto's American Free Press and a contributing editor to the Barnes Review.
Eustace Mullins was born in Roanoke, Virginia, the third child of Eustace Clarence Mullins (1899–1961) and his wife Jane Katherine Muse (1897–1971). His father was a salesman in a retail clothing store.
In December 1942, at Charlottesville, Virginia he enlisted in the military as a Warrant Officer. He was also a veteran of the United States Air Force, with thirty-eight months active service during World War II.
Mullins was a student of the poet and political activist Ezra Pound. He states that he frequently visited Pound during his period of incarceration in St. Elizabeths Hospital for the Mentally Ill in Washington, D.C. between 1946 and 1959. Mullins claimed that Pound was, in fact, being held as a political prisoner on the behest of President Franklin D. Roosevelt.
Mullins claimed that at the time he was writing his first book, he was on the staff of the Library of Congress, but that shortly after it came out in 1952, he was fired. This is repeated by Boller and George (They Never Said It: A Book of Fake Quotes, Misquotes, and Misleading Attributions, by Paul F. Boller, Jr. and John George, published by Oxford University Press (1989), p. 15. The word "discharged" is used, rather than fired.)
In 1952 he wrote the article "Adolf Hitler: An Appreciation" for the October 1952 issue of the National Renaissance Bulletin the publication of the National Renaissance Party of which he was affiliated.
By 1995, Eustace was writing for Criminal Politics. "A good example of these other paths is Criminal Politics, where Lawrence Patterson and his cohorts, including Eustace Mullins and Fletcher Prouty, scour the world for evidence of conspiracies within the world's power structure." (Danky, Jim, and John Cherney. "An outpouring of right-wing publications cover all social issues". St. Louis Journalism Review 25.n179 (Sept 1995): 27(1). InfoTrac OneFile. Thomson Gale.)
"Eustace Mullins, who was a researcher at the Library of Congress in 1950 when McCarthy asked him to look into who was financing the Communist Party, was the keynote speaker at a dinner Sunday evening sponsored by the Sen. Joseph McCarthy Educational Foundation. I've come to believe in recent years that he started to turn the tide against world communism, said Mullins." (The Capital Times, Madison, WI, May 21, 2001, p. 3A. Full Text Newspapers. Thomson Gale)
In Secrets of the Federal Reserve (1952), Mullins highlighted a purported conspiracy among Paul Warburg, Edward Mandell House, Woodrow Wilson, J.P. Morgan, Charles Norris, Benjamin Strong, Otto Kahn, the Rockefeller family, the Rothschild family, and other European and American bankers which resulted in the founding of a privately owned, U.S. central bank.
He argued that the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 defies Article 1, Section 8, Paragraph 5 of the United States Constitution by creating a "central bank of issue" for the United States. Mullins goes on to claim that World War I, the Agricultural Depression of 1920, the Great Depression of 1929, and Adolf Hitler's rise to power were brought about by international banking interests in order to profit from conflict and economic instability. Mullins also cites Thomas Jefferson's staunch opposition to the establishment of a central bank in the United States.
The following is a quote from the book's introduction by Ezra Pound: "Here are the simple facts of the great betrayal. Wilson and House knew that they were doing something momentous. One cannot fathom men's motives and this pair probably believed in what they were up to. What they did not believe in was representative government. They believed in government by an uncontrolled oligarchy whose acts would only become apparent after an interval so long that the electorate would be forever incapable of doing anything efficient to remedy depredations."
In 1987, Mullins authored The Curse of Canaan: A Demonology of History, in which he set forth the theory that an occult conspiracy founded in ancient Babylon controls the world monetary system, evidence of which he sees in Talmudic and Kabbalistic literature. 
Critique of Jewish chauvinism
Some aspects of Mullins work, critiques Jewish chauvinism and Jewish supremacism to a degree. For instance in 1968, Mullins authored a piece entitled The Biological Jew (Staunton, Va., Faith and Service Books, Aryan League of America, 1968). It explains the German-Jewish ethnic conflict during the 20th century as such, "National Socialism is simply this — a proposal that the German people rid themselves of the parasitic Jews. The gentile host dared to protest against the continued presence of the parasite, and attempted to throw it off."
The same work also covered aspects of Jewish ritual murder, for the use of Christian blood in religious ceremonies and that this practice represents the essence of Judaism.  Mullins claims this historically was one of the main causes of opposition to Jews in medieval Europe. Though some Jewish experts on the subject such as Ariel Toaff, son of the Chief Rabbi of Rome, claimed in Passovers of Blood that it was simply an Ashkenazi practice. In any case, the Jewish-freemasonic group, the ADL of B'nai B'rith has attacked Mullins.
"Israel Cohen" case
One aspect of Mullins' writings which proved to be contentious, surrounded a quote by an alleged "Israel Cohen", supposedly taken from a book called A Racial Program for the Twentieth Century. Some inconsistencies in Mullins' story were shown, due to the fact that "Israel Cohen", the alleged Jew quoted from 1912 was said to belong to the "British Communist Party". No such party existed at the time and nobody has found evidence of Israel Cohen existing. This could be compared to the Protocols of the Elders of Zion controversy, in that the true authorship is contentious (perhaps created by Mullins), but a metapolitical truth may still be evident. The general spirit of the quote, is similar to the authentic writings of József Pogány ("John Pepper"), a Jew from the Communist Party USA in his "American Negro Problems" book, as well as Herbert Aptheker's book glorifying Haitian style massacre of Europeans; "American Negro Slave Revolts".
We must realize that our party's most powerful weapon is racial tensions. By propounding into the consciousness of the dark races that for centuries they have been oppressed by whites, we can mold them to the program of the Communist Party. In America we will aim for subtle victory. While inflaming the Negro minority against the whites, we will endeavor to instill in the whites a guilt complex for their exploitation of the Negros. We will aid the Negroes to rise in prominence in every walk of life, in the professions and in the world of sports and entertainment. With this prestige, the Negro will be able to intermarry with the whites and begin a process which will deliver America to our cause.
—allegedly Israel Cohen, A Racial Program for the Twentieth Century.
Eustace Mullins died February 2, 2010 in Waller County, Texas. He was 86 years old. Mullins had suffered a stroke in Columbus, Ohio a few weeks earlier.
- A Writ for Martyrs, OTU Christ Church, 1985, Soft Cover, 223 pages
- Mullins' New History of the Jews, The International Institute of Jewish Studies, Staunton, Virginia, 1978, reprint of 1968 edition. Quoting from the introduction: "throughout the history of civilization, one particular problem of mankind has remained constant. In all of the vast records of peace and warsand rumors of wars, one great empire after another has had to come to grips with the same dilemma..the Jews." Jews have claimed this book is quite possibly the most anti-Semitic book ever written.
- Murder by Injection: The Medical Conspiracy Against America, The National Council for Medical Research, Staunton, Virginia, ISBN 0-88060-694-0
- My Life in Christ, Faith and Service Books, Aryan League of America Staunton, Va., 1968, 90 pages
- Secrets Of The Federal Reserve Secrets of the Federal Reserve, 1952. Reprinted John McLaughlin, 1983, 208 pages, ISBN 0-9656492-1-0
- The Curse of Canaan: A Demonology Of History, Revelation Books, Staunton, VA, 1987, 242 pages, ISBN 0978651715 (2007)
- The Federal Reserve Conspiracy, Common Sense, Union, New Jersey, 1954, 144 pages
- The Rape of Justice: America's Tribunals Exposed, Staunton, VA: National Commission for Judicial Reform, 1989
- The Sedition Case, Sons Of Liberty, 1985, Metairie, LA, 1985, Trade Paperback
- The World Order, A Study in the Hegemony of Parasitism, Staunton, Virginia: Ezra Pound Institute, 1985, 217 pages
- This Difficult Individual Ezra Pound, Fleet Publishing Corporation, (1961) reprint, Noontide Press, ISBN 0-317-53248-0
- This Difficult Individual:Ezra Pound, Angriff Press:Hollywood, CA, 1961. Useful reference, with B&W photos by Mr. Pound taken while incarcerated, 388 pages, cloth reprint (exactly as Fleet Press edition; may even be bootlegged)
- War! War! War!, Sons of Liberty, 1984, ISBN 0-89562-100-2
- The Secret History of the Atomic Bomb
Pamphlets and other works
- 27 Billion Dollar Rip Off; The Power Brokers
- Adolf Hitler: An Appreciation, first published in National Renaissance Bulletin (October 1952)
- Boycott: The Jewish Weapon
- Canada: A Financial Report For 1992
- Criminals On Capitol Hill
- Death To The Peacemakers
- Education For Death
- Education for Slavery
- Every Man A King
- Federal Reserve Notes: Shackles Of Slavery
- General MacArthur The Man Who Refused to Lose
- Genocide In America
- How The Media Is Manipulated
- How To Become A United States Senator
- Is There A New World Order?
- Jewish TV: Sick, Sick, Sick
- Jewish War Against The Western World
- Murder by Injection the great swine flu massacre
- Murder On The Supreme Court
- New Israel
- Our Identity
- Sigmund Freud: Anti-Christ Devil
- Supreme Court Burns Us Again
- The Celebration Of Rosh Hashanah
- The Coup That Never Was
- The Danger Of International Merger Mania
- The Day Is Here
- The Hidden Hand Behind Televangelism
- The Holocaust Explained
- The Lindbergh Murders: Hauptman Was Innocent
- The New World Order
- The Plagues Of Pharaoh
- The Power Brokers Of Canada
- The Scandal Unveiled
- The Trilaterals Are Back In The White House
- The Vietnam Wall
- The War Against Christianity
- The War Against Vietnam Veterans
- There's A Gulag In Your Future
- Trotsky: Where Are You Now?
- War Is The Only Way Out
- Warning: The Department Of Justice Is Dangerous To Americans
- Washington DC: City Of Fear
- What Are We Fighting To Preserve?
- Who Owns the TV Networks ?
- American Patriotism Means Loyalty to Israel, Says Jack, Pamphlet. Reprint. 2 pages
- America's New Robber Barons: Exclusive Report, Pamphlet. 8 pages
- George Sylvester Viereck: Roosevelt's Victim, Pamphlet. 3 pages
- Jesse Jackson And The Jews'', Corner Stapled Report. 7 pages
- Judges or Criminals?, Pamphlet. 3 pages
- Khatyn Or Katyn?, Pamphlet. 2 pages
- Marching through Georgia, Pamphlet
- New Look at Herzl, 2 pages. corner stapled photocopied report. Reveals that Herzl's grandiose plans for Zionism resulted from VD.
- None Dare Call Him Traitor: Larry Abraham The Israeli Connect, Pamphlet. 8 pages
- Operation Desert Shield, Pamphlet. Corner Stapled Report. 4 pages
- Reagan's Final Surrender, Corner Stapled Report. 2 pages.
- The Glorious Revolution, Corner Stapled Report. 4 pages
- The Secret Holocaust, CPA Book Publishers, Boring, Or., A small 34 page phamplet
- The Warburgs, An American Success Story, Corner Stapled Catalog. 7 pages.
- What Made Sammy Run?: How Racial Hatred Creates Billion Dollar Fortunes, Pamphlet. 10 pages.
- Why General Patton was Murdered, Pamphlet. 4 pages
- You Can Stop the Threatened Depression!, USA: Liberty Free Press, USA. Leaflet.
- The Atlanta Report (bombing of the Jewish Temple. 1958)
- 1900-1930 U.S. Federal Census
- WWI Draft Registration Card of his father
- WWII Military Enlistment Index
- OneWorldTree at http://www.ancestry.com/
- An Afternoon With Eustace Mullins
- Freedom to Fascism, a movie by Aaron Russo
- Lineage of American Nationalist organizations and individuals
- John Kasper
- Nesta Webster, whose own works express precursor ideas about how Jews control the economy
- Pat Robertson, whose book The New World Order borrows from both Mullins and Webster, sometimes without credit (New world order, old world anti-Semitism. (A review of Pat Robertson's book) Ephraim Radner. The Christian Century v112.n26 (Sept 13, 1995): pp844(6))
- Secrets Of The Federal Reserve Eustice Mullins' book itself
- "Preliminary Report on Neo-Fascist and Hate Groups", House of Representatives, December 17, 1954, page 5.
- Archived info - requires Santa Cruz Public Library log-in
- An Afternoon With Eustace Mullins
- The Curse of Canaan, A Demonology of History
- Shofar FTP Archives: people/m/mullins.eustace//mullins.001
- Books by and about Eustace Mullins (w/ mini-bio)
- Brief background of Eustance Mullins
- Eustace Mullins Lives at YouTube
- Wayback Machine archive copy of Eustace Mullins
- Video clip of a Eustace Mullins interview
- The Barnes Review
- Secrets of the Federal Reserve
- A Recent Visit with Eustace Mullins
- Curse of Canaan: A Case Study in Hate Propaganda
- Anti-vivisectionists extract part of his work Murder by Injection
- Interview with Eustace Mullins
- Ezra Pound Speaking Ezra Pound's radio broadcasts, and writings
- The Autobiographical Reminiscences of Freedom Fighter Eustance Mullins