Veronica Kuzniar-Clark, also Veronica Clark and V. K. Clarke, is an American writer who specializes in World War II and military history. She has been called "one of the best historians of World War Two" by numerous readers and fans. She earned her bachelor's degree with High Honors in Liberal Studies with Global Political Science in 2005 at California State University San Marcos and her master's degree with Honors in Military History from Norwich University in 2009. She completed one year of doctoral studies in Organizational Psychology at the University of the Rockies with a 4.00 GPA in 2010. She is the creator of the Warwolves of the Iron Cross series with Wilfried Heink of the Inconvenient History blog on CODOH as well as the Powerwolf Publications series and her books about "Black Nazis" or Reichsneger. She is the author of more than thirty books.
- She offers exclusive research centered on World War II and the Third Reich. She is knowledgeable, open-minded and inquisitive, the "Three Keys" which set her history apart from the rest. Her books, CDs, podcasts and DVDs appeal to customers looking for unbiased, unpoliticized history, Third Reich and World War II history, omitted black history pertaining to World War II, or seeking to understand the basis of anti-Western sentiment today. Ms. Kuzniar, unlike most academic historians, writes in congenial language that is understandable to readers at all levels of learning. She excels at contextualizing World War II and the Third Reich and applying that history to today. The goal of her publications is to demonstrate how Third Reich history is used as a weapon by both the Left and Right in political and social discourse today.
She has not been universally embraced however and has been accused by critics of promoting multiracialism (something she denies and claims not to be promoting miscegenation, but de-bunking a false portrait of the Reich). The split is roughly between Truthers/anti-Zionists and white nationalists/Nordicists. She has had a notable feud with Carolyn Yeager, but on the other hand has often featured on the radio shows of Deanna Spingola of Spingola Speaks and Mark Glenn of The Ugly Truth. Some sources state although, that this person is not the real Clarke, but an "imposter" and "costume Nazi" who goes by the name of Weronika Kuzniar and claims to be Clarke in order to become a personality in the alternative media.
Life and controversy
Clark set up a website known as the Adolf Hitler Research Society (AHRS) in June 2006; the website largely focused on presenting a different view of Adolf Hitler than the mainstream narrative. Firstly, it focused on Hitler's purported Christianity and de-emphasised Aryan racialism. This specific website was last updated in April 2009. She emerged as a public speaker for the first time on 16 December 2006, when she spoke at Winterfest, held by the Phoenix, Arizona unit of National Vanguard. She was introduced at this meeting by Fritz Berg, a longtime World War II revisionist investigator (and the operator of NaziGassings.com), as one of his "historical-minded colleagues."
Sources state, based on Berg's public introduction of her, that Clark has two associate degrees, the first in diesel mechanics, and the second in Liberal Arts Studies and Global Political Science (Magna Cum Laude) from California State University at San Marcos. She is also an ASE Certified Automotive Technician. She has used various different renderings of her name when writing, including; Verohnika Clark, Weronika Clark, Verohnika Clark, Veronica Kuzniar Clark, Veronica K. Clark and VKC, as well as some pseudonyms such as Emma Goldmann and Emma Peters. She used Goldmann while appearing on The Patriot Dames at TalkShoe, a radio show associated with Susie Purtee, back in April 2009.
On the first radio show she appeared on, The Patriot Dames, a call was made by Tom Metzger in which he criticised Clark's non-racialist presentation of National Socialism and the National Socialist Germany. Clark focuses on a minority of non-Aryans who fought in the German Army during the Second World War and authored a book on the topic in 2009 entitled Black Nazis! – this was to be the first of many books.
- Ms Clark has once again "dared" to challenge the one-sided portrayal of the Third Reich. This second expanded edition of her debut "Black Nazis: A Study of Racial Ambivalence in Nazi Germany's Military Establishment" has resulted in further personal attacks and threats as well as increased consternation among those who want such material banned from public access.Ms Clark's MA thesis advisor refused to write her letters of recommendation because of this book despite its references to "the holocaust". Zionist Assistant Professor and son of the US Ambassador to Portugal, Ethan B Katz, wrote "I am shocked that this book is being sold on amazon..." and denounced it as a "Holocaust denial book" when in fact it is not. Professors like these would like to see this book banned so that readers have no choice in the matter.Why? Read the book and find out!Primary evidence and photos that were missed or ignored are utilized in this detailed, unbiased analysis of Hitler's armed forces.German and French-language eyewitness accounts, Hitler speeches and private monologues, German and foreign officer statements, interviews with POWs (including several of the Tuskegee airmen), rare photographs and overlooked secondary works: all is included and assessed in this study. A refreshing read for anyone interested in the facts and both sides of the story.In just six years of war the Nazis established the most ethnically, religiously and culturally diverse military force in Western history -- only Hannibal's military rivaled this level of foreign collaboration and diversity. How and why did this happen, and why are historians so loath to acknowledge these facts? Clark answers these questions, and more.This book is a crucial addition to any Third Reich library. Clark combed a wide range of source material to bring you an unbiased view of NS Germany and Adolf Hitler.All of our books are created by American workers and printed in the United States.
This de-bunks the Jewish Hollywood Nazi portrayal of the Third Reich as a system which somehow wanted to exterminate everybody in the world who wasn't blonde haired and blue eyed. The following years she released a series of books under the banner of Warwolves of the Iron Cross; these criticised the British Empire, showed an alliance between NS and Islam, exposed Franco-American Jewish high finance and further highlighted non-Europeans in the German Army. She featured on Deanna Spingola's show Spingola Speaks on RBN many times from 2012 onwards.
- This study, the first in VIP's exclusive ""Wehrwolf Series"", explores the anti-German historiography dealing with Hitler and the Third Reich as well as how and why Hitler's armed forces became the most cosmopolitan in Western history. Ms. Clark paid a heavy personal price for publishing this incredible material: her thesis advisor informed her that she would no longer receive letters of recommendation from him. What was it that Clark did and said to cause such a hateful stir? This title features numerous rare and exclusive photos and interviews (including the full transcripts of Clark's interviews with four Tuskegee airmen), and rare pieces of information from obscure and ignored sources to bring you an objective view of Hitler's military and NS-German society.
Clark released many books in the year 2013 in particular, including one exposing machinations of freemasonry. Some of these works continue to investigate the Office of Racial Policy and it's actual positions as it developed in Germany. This specific area has proven most controversial with Nordicists, as have other elements of Clark's racial theories in general, but they cannot be fairly said to be advocating miscegenation or multiculturalism as such. In 2014, some of Clark's online activity comes across as unorthodox (such as posting numerous pictures of the androgynous German popstar Bill Kaulitz) and she has claimed to have been a member of the SPLC since 2009, but it is unclear to what extent this is trolling the masses for personal amusement; she had an interview with John Friend in August 2014 and came across as normal.
- Black Nazis! A Study Of Racial Ambivalence In Nazi Germany's Military Establishment: Non German Ethnic Minority And Foreign Volunteers, Conscripts, Laborers And PoWs, 1940–1945 (2009)
- Hitler's Most Significant Speech: The Fuehrer Addresses Officers and Generals at Platterhof (2009)
- Warwolves of the Iron Cross: A New Look at Hitler's Armed Forces (2010)
- Warwolves of the Iron Cross: Swastika and Scimitar: Brothers in Arms (2011)
- Warwolves of the Iron Cross: The Hyenas of High Finance (2011)
- Warwolves of the Iron Cross: The Union Jackal (2012)
- The fourth book in Veronica K. Clark's exclusive Wehrwolf series, REVISED and UPDATED.In order to provide readers with a balance of ideas and perspective, this book incorporates Dr. Arnold Springborn's book within a broader collection instead of simply presenting it as a standalone work. This is a popular format: that of many authors contributing essay-chapters in a single, long work. That is the format of this book.All of the chapters and additional translations included in this publication to enhance and clarify Dr. Springborn were selected with care. Thus readers should not come away from this book offended but historically informed by a rare and excellent primary source, and the accompanying mythbusting research argued from an NS/unorthodox viewpoint.And why should anyone read Dr. Springborn when so many others have written on Amero-British war crimes and imperialism? First, Springborn explains the direct relationship between Judaism and Puritanism as well as British Freemasonry and its role in the encirclement of Germany. We therefore get a rare glimpse of the clandestine machinations at work before both world wars. Second, Dr. Springborn exposes Freemasonry as an imperialistic ideology: it preaches peace and tolerance but makes war and discriminates. Third, Springborn reveals the foundations of the seemingly elusive “new world order.”Finally, Dr. Springborn provides us with the reasoning behind National Socialist ideology. Why did the NS Germans think and feel as they did? -- Now readers will know!
- Black Nazis II! Ethnic Minorities and Foreigners in Hitler's Armed Forces (2012)
- Hitler & Himmler Uncensored (2012)
- World Freemasonry Unveiled (2013)
- The Controversy of Black Nazis II (2013)
- The Other Nazis (2013)
- Managing Our Perception of the Third Reich: An Historiographical Challenge (2013)
- Warwolves of the Iron Cross: Albion and Zion United (2013)
- Warwolves of the Iron Cross: Black Wolf, White Reich (2013)
- Truth for Germany: An Interview (2014)
- An Afro-German Family in Nazi Germany: The Story of the Sabac el Cher (2015)
- Veronica Clark Historian at Wordpress
- Interviewwith World War Two historian Veronica K. Clark at Mourning the Ancient, 2015
- Books currently available by Veronica Clark at Mourning the Ancient, 2015
- Demystification of the Birth & Funding of the NSDAP, Part 1 at Counter-Currents Publishing
- Demystification of the Birth & Funding of the NSDAP, Part 2 at Counter-Currents Publishing
- CODOH (6 January 2013). "Inconvenient History Blog".
- Veronica Clark at Amazon
- About "V. K. Clark" at audible.de
- Black Nazis II! Ethnic Minorities and Foreigners in Hitler's Armed Forces: An Unbiased History
- Internet Archive (6 January 2013). "Adolf Hitler Research Society".
- VNN (6 January 2013). "REPORT from Phoenix Winterfest hosted by National Vanguard".
- Pheonix News Times (6 January 2013). "More local neo-Nazis and such: Fritz Berg, Dana Arnold, and Jerry Harbin, with color commentary by "Shawn Hughes," aka, Scott Hume!".
- Holocaust Controversies (6 January 2013). "Richard Widmann and Verohnika Clark".
- TalkShoe (6 January 2013). "The Patriot Dames".
- CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
- Spingola.com (6 January 2013). "Spingola Specials, Bare Bones Broadcasting".
- Warwolves of the Iron Cross: A New Look at Hitler's Armed Forces
- The Realist Report (6 January 2013). "Veronica Clark".
- Warwolves of the Iron Cross: The Union Jackal