William "Will" White Williams II (born May 8, 1947) is a former special forces Captain in the Green Berets and a veteran of the Vietnam War. He later became a White activist working with several White nationalist organizations including the Church of the Creator and the National Alliance. He was appointed Chairman of the National Alliance following Erich Gliebe's announcement of his resignation on October 24, 2014.
Williams dropped out of the workforce as a taxpayer in 1985, becoming a 'starving artist' and a full-time political activist. He joined Glenn Miller's White Patriot Party in the spring of 1985. "I had no idea at the time that it had formerly been a Klan group. I liked that the WPP was openly opposing what I had come to see as a government which had become our tyrannical master. I was coming at the movement as a tax resister back then, but it didn't take me long to see that our struggle is essentially biological, and who the primary enemy of our race is."
After the White Patriot Party was banned Williams worked with Gordon Ipock's Southern Nationalist Party, an attempt to salvage the remains of the WPP. "The SNP was short-lived, but Gary Gallo picked up Gordon and me and named us co-directors of his National Democratic Front (NDF). By then, 1987, I'd been appointed as Executive Director of the North Carolina Populist Party and had organized large demonstrations in my hometown, Raleigh, NC, for activists as varied as Gallo, Tom Metzger, and David Duke."
In 2008 Will Williams ran as a Ron Paul delegate from Tennessee to attend the Republican National Convention. Williams lost the race, receiving 12,000 votes.
In December 2013 Kevin Strom announced the re-formation of the National Alliance as a new corporation under Williams' leadership. They jointly created White Biocentrism as a forum for the new organization. On October 24, 2014 Erich Gliebe, the embattled leader of the original organization, announced his resignation, and declared Williams his successor.
- Don Terry. In Major Surprise, Erich Gliebe Steps Down as National Alliance Chairman Template:Com. Southern Poverty Law Center. October 24, 2014. Accessed October 25, 2014.
- Kevin Strom. American Dissident Voices: Renewal and Rebirth National Vanguard. December 28, 2013. Accessed January 1, 2014.
- New World Order Comix - The Saga of White Will
- Dennis Nix
- Lineage of American nationalist organizations and individuals
- Heritage and Destiny Interviews Will Williams, December 30, 2014
- Heritage and Destiny interviews Will Williams, Part Two
- The Legacy of Dr. William Pierce Blog run by Will Williams and Hadding Scott
- White Biocentrism Forum run by Will Williams and Kevin Strom
- Will Williams and Hadding Scott intervied by Carolyn Yeager (August 20, 2012)
- White separatist ran but failed to become Ron Paul delegate
- National Alliance interview with Will Williams: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3 (April 2016)