Helmut Josef Michael Kohl (born April 3, 1930) is a German politician and statesman, former chancellor and member of the conservative political party "Christian Democratic Union" (CDU) Kohl has been described as "the greatest European leader of the second half of the 20th century" by former U.S. Presidents George H. W. Bush and Bill Clinton.
Kohl was born in Ludwigshafen am Rhein (at the time part of Bavaria, now in Rhineland-Palatinate) Germany, the third child of Cäcilie (née Schnur; 1890–1979) and her husband Hans Kohl (1887–1975) from Greußenheim in Lower Franconia, an officer of the Reichswehr (English: Reich defence) and civil servant. His family was conservative and Roman Catholic, and remained loyal to the Catholic Centre Party before and after 1933. His older brother died in the Second World War as a teenage soldier. Helmut Kohl served as a conscript for the Hitler Youth. In the last weeks of the war, Kohl was also drafted to the SS-Nebelateilung Obersalzberg in Berchtesgaden and sworn in by Reichsjugendführer Arthur Axmann, but the 15-year-old Helmut Kohl was not, as far as historians have ascertained, involved in any combat.
Kohl attended the Ruprecht elementary school, and continued at the Max-Planck-Gymnasium. In 1946, he joined the recently founded CDU. In 1947, he was one of the co-founders of the Junge Union-branch in Ludwigshafen. After graduating in 1950, he began to study law in Frankfurt am Main. In 1951, he switched to the University of Heidelberg where he majored in History and Political Science. In 1953, he joined the board of the Rhineland-Palatinate branch of the CDU. In 1954, he became vice-chair of the Junge Union in Rhineland-Palatinate. In 1955, he returned to the board of the Rhineland-Palatinate branch of the CDU.
It has been speculated that Helmut Kohl's predecessors were Jews and came from Buczacz/Galicia over Vienna to Germany. These are disputed as being Jewish Propaganda. The author of the  "The Inventor" (1987), Jakov Lind (1927–2007) may have invented a myth, for the purpose of making a well-known leader in Europe "Jewish". If that is true, it could be deplorable that many nationalist organisations around the world propagated the satirical fiction, helping Lind achieve his goal of making the Goy "insecure": "The great grand father of the present kanzler still wrote his name with an "n" instead of an "l", and was a landlord in Buczaz. I have proof, documents. A whole library of proofs in the vault of the national bank of Vaduz". This sentence of the novel, which stands alone and has therefore been taken out of context, has been repeated by author Jan van Helsing (Jan Udo Holey) and many others over and over again, the only source for these allegations has been the satire novel from the Jew Lind. The author Jakov Lind has admitted to have invented the story, saying, his novel and the exchange of letters (correspondence) between two brothers within are only fiction and he himself was surprised that anyone could take fiction seriously. Jakov Lind was an opponent to Zionism, he wanted Jews to inhabit the world and not be "secluded" in Israel. That may be one of the reasons he would have liked politicians with power, especially an internationally esteemed politician like Kohl, to be considered as "Jewish". Although there is no substantial evidence whatsoever that Dr. Helmut Kohl is a Jew, it remains true that he, like the most German politicians after World War II, subdued himself to wide-ranging wishes of the Jewish lobby.
According to the book "Der große Wendig", following information is known of Helmut Kohl's ancestry:
Helmut's father, Hans Kohl, was born 1887 in Unterfranken (Lower Franconia), he was the oldest son of 13 children. In World War I he fought in a Bavarian unit. In 1918 he worked at the Bavarian tax office, later moved on to Frankenthal and then to Ludwigshafen. In 1921 he married Cäcilie Schnur from Ludwigshafen, where they lived with their in-laws. They had three children: 1922 daughter Hildegard, 1925 son Walter, 1930 son Helmut. In World War II Hans Kohl served as an officer in the Wehrmacht. He died 1975, 88 years old.
Father of Cäcilie Schnur was Joseph Schnur, he was an elementary school teacher in Friesenheim near Ludwigshafen. He came from Hunsrück and married a peasant's daughter. He died in 1930, four months before Helmut Kohls birth. Cäcilie was his second daughter, born 1890. She died 1979, 89 years old.
There are no signs of Jewish ancestry, but that of Catholic Germans with conservative ideas.
He was Chancellor of Germany from 1982 to 1998 (of West Germany between 1982 and 1990 and of a reunited Germany between 1990 and 1998) and the chairman of the Christian Democratic Union (CDU) from 1973 to 1998. His 16-year tenure was the longest of any German chancellor since Otto von Bismarck and oversaw the end of the Cold War and the German reunification. Kohl is widely regarded as one of the main architects of the German reunification and, together with French President François Mitterrand, the Maastricht Treaty, which created the European Union.
Kohl and François Mitterrand were the joint recipients of the Karlspreis in 1988. In 1998, Kohl was named Honorary Citizen of Europe by the European heads of state or government for his extraordinary work for European integration and cooperation, an honour previously only bestowed on Jean Monnet. In 1996 he won the prestigious Prince of Asturias Award in International Cooperation
Kohl is considered the father of the anti-German European currency (Euro), he therefore, and because of his anti German activities (import of hundreds of thousands of Soviet Jews to Germany) is rejected by German nationalists.
Anti-European and anti-German
Germany's policy to encourage immigration by ex-Soviet Jews began in 1991 at the behest of then-Chancellor Helmut Kohl, who said Germany needed to show the world that it had been transformed from the National socialist days of Judenrein, or "cleansing of Jews." Since then, Germany's Jewish community, which numbered about 600,000 before the National socialists came to power, has increased from allegedly 30,000 (very likely a much higher number) in 1991 to nearly allegedly 200,000 in 2005, with another 50,000 in the pipeline who are exempt from the new regulations. The chancellors Gerhard Schröder (SPD) and Angela Merkel have continued the mass immigration of various groups, at the same time forfeiting German rights and freedoms to the European Union in Brussels.
- In 1988, Kohl and Mitterrand received the Karlspreis for his contribution to Franco-German friendship and European Union.
- In 1996, Kohl received the Prince of Asturias Award in International Cooperation
- In 1996, he was made honorary doctor of the Catholic University of Louvain.
- In 1996, Kohl received an award for his humanitarian achievements from the Jewish organisation B'nai B'rith.
- In 1996, Kohl received a Doctor of Humanities, Honoris Causa from the Ateneo de Manila University in the Philippines, a Jesuit run institution.
- On 11 December 1998, the European Council awarded him the title Honorary Citizen of Europe, a title which only Jean Monnet had received before.
- In 1998, he received an honorary doctor of laws degree from Brandeis University in Massachusetts.
- In 1998, he was only the second person to be awarded the Grand Cross in Special Design of the Order of Merit of the Federal Republic of Germany, the other being Konrad Adenauer.
- In 1999, Kohl received Presidential Medal of Freedom from U.S. President Clinton.
- Kohl is honorary citizen of both Frankfurt am Main and Berlin. On 2 September 2005, he was made an honorary citizen of his home town, Ludwigshafen.
- In 2007, he received the Gold Medal of the Jean Monnet Foundation for Europe for his contribution to the unity of Europe.
- On May 16, 2011, Kohl received the Henry A. Kissinger Prize at the American Academy in Berlin for his "singularly extraordinary role in German reunification and laying the foundation for a lasting democratic peace in the new millennium".
Helmut Kohl (1996), Angela Merkel (2008) and various other European political leaders have received the "Europe Award of Merit-Medaille" from B'nai B'rith for their semitophile activities. Although German patriots rightfully consider the acceptance of this Jewish-nationalist award as a disgrace for the Vaterland, in no way does the fact of beeing awarded mean that the recipient is Jewish or member of B'nai B'rith. Many world leaders have received the highest B'nai B'rith Award, the "Presidential Gold Medal", including John F. Kennedy, George H. W. Bush, Stephen Harper, former Austrian chancellor Franz Vranitzky, Australian Prime Minister John Howard and former U.S. presidents Harry S. Truman, Gerald R. Ford and Dwight D. Eisenhower.
All speculations that Helmut Kohl is member of B'nai B'rith, an organization only for Jews, is also from the Jakov Lind's fiction novel "The Inventor" (which suggests Kohl's imaginary Jewish heritage).
- Did Dr. Helmut Kohl and Prof. Dr. h.c. Hans-Dietrich Genscher reject the return of Königsberg to Germany? See: http://www.russian-lawyer.co.uk/Kaliningrad_Integration.pdf, page 12
- Time, Helmut Kohl, by George H. W. Bush
- M&C news, "Clinton praises Germany's Kohl at Berlin Award", by Deutsche Presse Agentur
- He received his training in the Wehrertüchtigungslager V/19 der Hitlerjugend
- Leader of the Reich's youth
- Schwan, Heribert and Steininger, Rolf, Helmut Kohl. Virtuose der Macht., Artemis & Winkler Verlag, Mannheim (2010), ISBN 978-3538072725
- Landmann: Der jüdische Witz. In: Walter, Düsseldorf 1988. Citated in: Der Große Wendig, Band 4: Kapitel 902, S. 815: Helmut Kohl kein Cohn (Helmut Kohl is not a Cohn/Kohn)
- Review from Publishers Weekly: This epistemological romp between the Borovsky Brothers Emmanuel writing from every compass point on the globe, Boris from staid London revolves around Manny's super-computer, a machine for the redemption of the world. But he's broke, having sunk several fortunes in such technological doo-dads as a pair of electric scissors and a radio hat, and he touches his rich doctor-brother for a loan. He needs, as he says, investors who believe in him, not necessarily in his machine, and although Boris sends him a couple of thousand pounds, Manny seeks out other Jewish visionaries from Reykjavik to Jerusalem. They're an astounding bunch, wallowing in wealth: a new messiah or Divine Will; a bisexual fop who simply wants to live forever, fornicating; a banker who dreams of developing kosher pigs, edible by both Jews and Muslims; and a maker of ladders who plans to put a Star of David in orbit. In the meantime, Boris is having his own problems with his fifth wife, Oksana, a Jewish Eskimo, who exhausts him sexually in her fervor for a child and eventually settles for a dog. This animal literally drives Boris mad; he shoots it and is forthwith taken to a sanitarium. In a rather abrupt ending, Manny engineers his brother's release and, by dint of a whopping sum, his freedom from Oksana. He himself returns to the Cayman Islands, to cultivate his garden with a native woman, who also dreams of a new messiah, this time black. This slim, pithy text by the author of Travels to the Enu cleverly depicts a madcap world that, the author seems to suggest, may be the true state of the universe.
- The Inventor, ISBN 978-0749390105
- Page 80 of the German Version
- The practice of quoting out of context, sometimes referred to as "contextomy" or "quote mining", is a logical fallacy and a type of false attribution in which a passage is removed from its surrounding matter in such a way as to distort its intended meaning. Arguments based on this fallacy typically take two forms. As a straw man argument, which is frequently found in politics, it involves quoting an opponent out of context in order to misrepresent their position (typically to make it seem more simplistic or extreme) in order to make it easier to refute. As an appeal to authority, it involves quoting an authority on the subject out of context, in order to misrepresent that authority as supporting some position.
- In: "Geheimgesellschaften und ihre Macht im 20. Jahrhundert"; In the edition as of 2000, the unsubstantial claim that Kohl is Jewish has been removed by the, apart from that misinformation, much respected author: Read "Geheimgesellschaften und ihre Macht im 20. Jahrhundert"
- Also in: “Die Akte Jan van Helsing – Eine Dokumentation über das Verbot zweier Bücher im ‘freiesten Land deutscher Geschichte’” von Jan Udo Holey, Ama Deus Verlag, Fichtenau 1999, ISBN 3-9805733-9-7
- In: "Der große Wendig" by nationalistic authors Rolf Kosiek and Olaf Rose
- "(...) Der Urgroßvater des jetzigen deutschen Bundeskanzlers schrieb sich noch mit einem 'n' statt mit einem 'l', war ein Hausierer aus Buczacz. Ich habe Urkunden, Beweise. Eine ganze Bibliothek von Beweisen im Tresor der Nationalbank von Vaduz. Dass Alphonso in Argentinien sephardisch betet, ist kein Geheimnis. Aber wer kennt schon den wahren Namen von Mao Tse-tung?" / "Moshe Zung?" / "Sie wissen mir zu viel. Sie gehören in meine Organisation." / "Würden Sie dann meine Messias-Maschine unterstützen?" In this part of the novel, Jakov Lind not only suggests, Kohl is Jewish but also Alphonso (Eduardo Alfonso: Secretary General Of The Army) of Argentina and Mao Zedong of China, showing therefore how satirical his novel is meant to be. By the way: One of the Jewish brothers in the novel was Emmanuel Borowsky, who claimed to have invented AIR as a school boy.
- Helmut Kohl
- Exposed! The anti-German plot behind the ‘euro’: https://www.larouchepub.com/eiw/public/1998/eirv25n19-19980508/eirv25n19-19980508_004-exposed_the_anti_german_plot_beh.pdf
- Der Karlspreisträger 1988 (German). Stiftung Internationaler Karlspreis zu Aachen. Retrieved on 2008-03-01.
- "European leaders honour Kohl". BBC NEWS. 1998-12-11. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/233191.stm.
- Vienna European Council, 11 and 12 December 1998, Presidency Conclusions. European Council. Retrieved on 2010-02-11.
- Williams, Jennifer (1998-08-31). "Kohl's honorary degree 'an affirmation of healing'" (PDF). BrandeisReporter. http://www.brandeis.edu/offices/communications/reporter/15-9.pdf.
- "Bundesverdienstkreuz mit Lorbeerkranz für Kohl" (in German). Rhein-Zeitung. 1998-10-26. http://rhein-zeitung.de/on/98/10/26/topnews/kohl.html.
- "Bill Clinton pays tribute to former German Chancellor Helmut Kohl". Associated Press. The Washington Post. May 16, 2011. http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/bill-clinton-pays-tribute-to-former-german-chancellor-helmut-kohl/2011/05/16/AFn2I64G_story.html. Retrieved 2011-05-17.