Pearson states on his homepage that as a consequence of his not politically correct views "varied and generally libelous attacks on Pearson, most of them in fact rather fantastical and deeply offensive, have accumulated over the years. This persecution is especially rife on the internet. However, over the decades, libel and other significant errors have also accumulated in a number of published books, some written by drama-seeking journalists but others by authors who despite holding university positions have lamentably failed to check the authenticity of their sources."
"It is sad that, through no fault of its own, Wikipedia is so routinely and extensively misused in this respect, strongly politicized texts being uncritically used and false data about Pearson being placed on Wikipedia, across many entries, more frequently than Pearson has time to identify them. Indeed, corrections contributing to a more just impression of Pearson are generally reversed out of hand by committed activists (whose Wikipedia accounts automatically alert them to changes) often even before the Wikipedian making the corrections has completed the task. Furthermore, sustained attempts to maintain an entirely honest and fair Wikipedia entry have so far drawn an even greater weight of fire both on and off Wikipedia."
As such, please see Pearson's homepage linked to in the "External links" regarding biographical details.
- Eastern Interlude. Thacker Spink, Calcutta, Luzac and Co., London 1954.
- Early Civilizations of the Nordic Peoples. Clair Press, London, 1958.
- Introduction to Anthropology. Holt Rinehart and Winston, New York, 1974.
- Sino-Soviet Intervention in Africa. Council on American Affairs, Washington D.C., 1977.
- Korea in the World Today. Council on American Affairs, Washington D.C., 1978.
- Ecology and Evolution. Mankind Quarterly Monograph, Washington D.C., 1981.
- Essays in Medical Anthropology, Scott-Townsend Publishers, Washington D.C., 1981.
- Anthropological Glossary. Krieger Pub Co, Malabar, Florida, 1985.
- Evolution, Creative Intelligence, and Inter-Group Competition, Scott-Townsend Publishers, 1986.
- Shockley: Shockley on Eugenics and Race: The Application of Science to the Solution of Human Problems. Introduction by Arthur Jensen. Scott-Townsend Publishers, Washington D.C., 1992.
- Heredity and Humanity: Race, Eugenics and Modern Science. Scott-Townsend Publishers, Washington D.C., 1996.
- Race, Intelligence and Bias in Academe. Introduction by Hans Eysenck. Scott-Townsend Publishers, Washington D.C., 2019, 3rd Edition forthcoming.
- Mankind Quarterly
- Northern League for North European Friendship
- World League for Freedom and Democracy
- Roger Pearson's homepage
- Race, Intelligence, and Bias in Academe
- The Future of the Species
- Roger Pearson's homepage http://www.professor-roger-pearson.com/