Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946 in New York City) is an American billionaire real estate businessman and the President of the United States of America after winning the 2016 presidential election as the candidate of the Republican Party. His grandfather was a German immigrant and his mother was born in Scotland.
Trump's presidential candidacy gained support from large parts of the White nationalist and alt-right movements due to his positions on issues such as immigration. White nationalists have different opinions on the Trump candidacy ranging from support to skepticism. David Duke essentially endorsed Trump saying, "voting against Donald Trump at this point, is really treason to your heritage". National Alliance commentator Kevin Strom said, "Let’s not waste our time on helping Donald Trump."
Trump's defense and support for Israel has always been over the top. However recently in an interview he stated he wished to be "neutral" on the Israeli-Palestinian Question, claiming he wanted to try his hand at bringing a peace settlement to the Middle East if elected President.
In 1927 The New York Times reported his father Fred Trump was arrested in a Ku Klux Klan brawl with the police. Donald Trump, in an interview, denied the incident involving his father ever happened.
- Exclusive: US Neo-Nazi Leader Says Donald Trump 'the Real Deal'
- Trump to Jews: I Love You But I Don’t Want Your Money
- Trump Irks Jewish Donors With Comments on Mideast Peace
- In Interview, Donald Trump Denies Report of Father’s Arrest in 1927, The New York Times September 22, 2015
- Donald Trump May Not Be a Fascist, But He is Leading Us Merrily Down That Path
- David Duke Urges His Supporters To Volunteer And Vote For Trump
- Trump to Republican Jewish Coalition: 'I'm a negotiator like you'
- Nation of Islam’s Louis Farrakhan Praises Trump for Standing Up to Jews
- Full Text of Donald Trump’s Speech to AIPAC