David William Donald Cameron (born 9 October 1966) was the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom between May 2010 and July 2016 and leader of the Conservative Party from December 2005 until July 2016. He is pro-Israel and a member of the Conservative Friends of Israel lobby. He is held to be a social and economical liberal as well as being one of the founding signatories to Unite Against Fascism, a violent far-left-wing organization.
Cameron studied Philosophy, Politics and Economics at Oxford University, gaining a first class honours degree. He then joined the Conservative Research Department and became a Special Adviser to Norman Lamont, and then to Michael Howard. He worked outside politics as Director of Corporate Affairs at Carlton Communications for seven years.
Cameron first stood for Parliament for the Conservative Party at Stafford in 1997, where he was defeated. Cameron was later elected, in 2001, as a Member of Parliament for the Oxfordshire constituency of Witney. He was a young, liberal candidate, who it was thought would appeal to university students. He was promoted to the Official Opposition front bench two years later, and rose rapidly to become head of policy co-ordination during the 2005 General Election campaign.
In 2005 Cameron, a newcomer to parliament, surprisingly won the Conservative leadership election.  His early leadership saw the Conservative Party establish an opinion poll lead over Tony Blair's Labour Party; the first in over ten years. Although they fell behind shortly thereafter when Gordon Brown became Prime Minister, under Cameron's leadership the Conservatives have been consistently ahead of Labour in the polls. In the 2010 General Election held on May 6th, the Conservative Party gained the most seats, but were short of a majority, resulting in a hung parliament. Following Gordon Brown's resignation as Prime Minister, David Cameron was appointed Prime Minister after forming a coalition with the Liberal Democratic Party.
In 2013, he was pressing for a United Nations invasion of Syria following the gassing of thousands of civilians by USA-Israeli mercenaries in a frame-job. The UN accused the Syrian rebels of using the gas. In retrospect, the US used chemical weapons in its 2005 Iraq invasion, which it did on false pretenses for Israel.
After the Woolwich attack, Cameron sent around police to arrest people who complained about Muslims, immigrants, terrorists on the internet. In December 2013, he launched a new program to stop all anti-Marxism, anti-Zionism, conspiracy theories, and resistance to Jewish supremacism on the internet. Websites will be taken down. Offenders will be labelled as enemies of the state, raided by police with all electronics seized, and then thrown in prison.
Despite his famous speech in which he said State multiculturalism has failed and attacking Islamic extremism, saying Ministers should refuse to share platforms or engage with such groups, which should be denied access to public funds and barred from spreading their message in universities and prisons, he nevertheless continued to encourage immigration into Britain..
Even after the public backlash from mass immigration, in November 2013, he still promised to bring more non-whites-non-European chefs into the UK. In fact, during his premiership immigration levels hit new peaks.
In January 2014, he attempted to stop giving tax-payer funds to immigrants who use tax-payer-funded translators. However since he took office about a million invaders have been granted citizenship. All the illegals have to do is hide from the police for five years, take an easy test, and then they're instant citizens.
In July 2014, he claimed the British Parliament is too white, and Speaker of the House, John Bercow agreed.
Cameron said, "MPs do not represent the people of Britain properly because they are too white," but he has also said, "There are so many Jews at the top of Britain’s Conservative party that it should be known as the Torah party rather than the Tory party." Jews which are only a small percentage of the population are vastly over-represented in parliament as well as every place in power due to Jewish privilege and nepotism, and Cameron says it is good and there should be more. While people who are of actual British ancestry running their own government is bad, he says, and Britain should be run by non-Britains.
In July 2014, he then began firing everyone who was both male and white (both not jewish) he could find, replacing them with nonwhites and women. If anyone in Britain had specifically targetted white women or a nonwhite ethnic group, they would've been immediately forced out of their position and if they were a company owner doing this they would've been forced to sell their company.
He also implemented a new "Happiness Index" by saying the more nonwhite friends and the less white friends a person has, the less "racist" they are, and the better they are.
It is mainstream Britain which needs to integrate more with the British Asian way of life, not the other way around.
The UK may be rated as the best place in Europe for LGBT equality – but there still remains much more to be done. We press ahead – for example- with our work on homophobic bullying in schools and we continue to challenge governments where outright persecution of gay people is commonplace.
- ↑ A Romanian Jew - see Jewish politicians in Britain
- ↑ Hall of Fame, David Cameron, BBC Wales, archived from the original on 29 June 2012, https://archive.is/BHHh, retrieved 7 August 2009
- ↑ Julian Glover and Patrick Wintour, "Brown effect propels Labour to election-winning lead", The Guardian, 30 June 2007; Retrieved 30 June 2007
- ↑ "David Cameron", Daily Telegraph (London), http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/politics/david-cameron/, retrieved 15 June 2009
- ↑ http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/10264658/David-Cameron-to-give-Syria-ultimatum.html
- ↑ http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/10039672/UN-accuses-Syrian-rebels-of-chemical-weapons-use.html
- ↑ http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/us-forces-used-chemical-weapons-during-assault-on-city-of-fallujah-514433.html
- ↑ http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2517825/Camerons-new-bid-silence-hate-preachers.html
- ↑ https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-12371994
- ↑ David Cameron promises to help Britain's curry houses hire chefs from overseas 26 November 2013
- ↑ http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2541892/Speak-English-lose-benefits-Cameron-stop-payouts-immigrants-use-taxpayer-funded-translators.html
- ↑ http://www.dailystormer.com/800000-immigrunts-granted-british-citizenship-under-coalition/
- ↑ MPs are too white, says David Cameron at The Telegraph
- ↑ http://www.dailystormer.com/david-cameron-too-white-bad-too-jew-good/
- ↑ http://www.dailystormer.com/cameron-culling-the-white-men-in-his-cabinet-replacing-them-with-women/
- ↑ http://www.dailystormer.com/cameron-redefines-happiness-as-only-applying-to-non-whites/
- ↑ http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2007/may/13/race.immigrationpolicy
- ↑ Gay marriage says something deep about the sort of country we are, Cameron says ahead of first weddings this Saturday
- MPs Are Too White, Says David Cameron
- Ramadan 2014: Message from David Cameron
- David Cameron hosted freemasons event at Westminster at The Guardian
- David Cameron speaks of Jewish ancestors including great-great-grandfather and Yiddish novelist at The Telegraph
- All in the Family: David Cameron’s Jewish Roots and the Coreligionists Who Brought Him to Power at Empire Strikes Back
- David Cameron: 'I want to export gay marriage around the world' at The Telegraph