Robert James Fischer (9 March 1943 – 17 January 2008) was the eleventh World Chess Champion.
Although Fischer's mother is stated to have been Jewish, Fischer opposed being described as Jewish and became increasingly anti-Semitic.
See the "External links" section regarding various revisionist views by and on Fischer.
- Bobby Fischer, Grand Master of Revisionism
- Reclaiming An American Hero: Bobby Fischer The Fearless Genius.
- Chess Genius Bobby Fischer & His Disastrous 9/11 Radio Interview, How Would You Judge It Today?
- Chess Genius Bobby Fischer Was No Match For The Spiteful Self-Serving Fake News Media.
- WearsWar Review: Bobby Fischer’s Biography By Frank Brady, The Holocaust & Convenient Disappearance of Fischer’s Notes On Soviet Chess Cheating