Major General, Count Arthur Cherep-Spiridovich Russian: Артемий Иванович Череп-Спиридович (1858—1926) was a curious Russian figure and author on metapolitics who moved to the United States following the Jewish usurpation in Russia in 1917. He was a Tsarist general, involved in Pan-Slavism and White Russian activism (including promoting what he called Anglo-Latin-Slavic relations). He also ran various chivalric orders and cultural organisations amongst the Slavs in the United States. Spiridovich is renowned for authoring several books including one titled Secret World Government or The Hidden Hand.
From SOVEREIGN ORDER OF SAINT JOHN OF JERUSALEM 
- Major General Arthur Cherep-Spiridovich, President of the Slavonic Society, was thereby one of the earliest members of any Intelligence Service to see the Protocols. He was given the mandate by the Russian Imperial family to investigate the matter and to spread the alarm about “the hidden hand” of international Zionism and its conspiracy to gain global control. He was made a Count of the Catholic Church by Pope Pius X about 1907. He was President of the Catholic Grand Priory of Russia, which he referred to as the Celtic-Latino-Slav League, and was one of the principal organizers of the American branch of the SOSJ [Sovereign Imperial Order of St. John of Jerusalem]. His patronesses, Czarina Alexandra and Grand Duchess Ella, were convinced of the authenticity of the international conspiracy and eventually both were murdered by the Bolsheviks in 1918.
International Russian White Cross
Major General Cherep-Spiridovich was assassinated at his residence on Staten Island, New York a few months after re-starting the publishing operation. Boris Brasol provided the funds to bury this leader of the SOSJ. H.V. Broenstrupp published Secret World Government or The Hidden Hand by Cherep-Spiridovich shortly after his assassination.
- How to Save Russia from Economic and Political Slavery (1911)
- A Europe without Turkey—the security of France requires (1913)
- Towards Disaster: Dangers and Remedies (1913)
- How to Save England (1920)
- Preventing the prepared Second World War (1922)
- Secret World Government or The Hidden Hand (1926)
- The Gentiles' Review (1923-1926)