|Metapedia Fundraiser 2018: The Internet is the foremost field in the metapolitical battle of our time. Help us hold down the front.|
Dwight D. Eisenhower
Dwight David Eisenhower, born David Dwight Eisenhower (October 14, 1890 – March 28, 1969), nicknamed "Ike", was a General of the Army (five star general) in the United States Army and the thirty-fourth President of the United States (1953–1961).
As President, he oversaw the cease-fire of the Korean War, kept up the pressure on the Soviet Union during the Cold War, made nuclear weapons a higher defense priority, launched the Space Race, enlarged the Social Security program, and began the Interstate Highway System.
Debated partial Jewish ancestry and Jewish connections
Eisenhower’s yearbook at the West Point Academy had him pictured and captioned as a "Swedish Jew". The label was a prank committed in jest by his fellow cadets. Gerald L.K. Smith discovered the yearbook and used it as evidence that Eisenhower was actually of Jewish descent and published his finding thru his Patriotic Tract Society. One of Smith’s disciples, John Hamilton, went a bit further and started referring to Eisenhower as "Ike the Kike."
The reasons for Eisenhower's actions have instead been argued to be a Christian Zionist upbringing and a long-term relationship with the powerful Jewish Zionist Bernard Baruch. Baruch is stated to have used his power to elevate Eisenhower to the position of Supreme Allied Commander in Europe over many better qualified men.
The Holocaust and the treatment of Germans during and after the war
In 1944, Eisenhower told his wife that he hated Germans. The same year, he argued for the summary execution of 100,000 Germans. See the "Quotes" section.
During World War II, he was Supreme Commander of the Allied forces in Europe. After the war, he was Military Governor in Germany. He has been accused of having a responsibility for the mass deaths of German POWs and civilians, during and after the war. See Eisenhower and post-war German mass deaths and Claimed mass killings of Germans by the WWII Allies.
The Jewish Secretary of the Treasury Henry Morgenthau, Jr. claimed that it was actually Eisenhower who instilled in him the idea of extremely harsh postwar treatment of Germans, the Morgenthau Plan, although Eisenhower would later deny this, or plead loss of memory.
Eisenhower has also been argued to have had a responsibility for the mass deaths of non-German and German prisoners in the Western Holocaust camps at the end of the war. As such, he would have had a strong personal self-interest in blaming such deaths on the Germans.
As Supreme Commander and Military Governor, he would also have had a responsibility for the Allied psychological warfare and Holocaust propaganda that has been argued to have been fabricated by, for example, Allied "Psychological Warfare" units in the Western Holocaust camps. See the article on these camps.
See Western Holocaust camps: Buchenwald on statements made by Eisenhower on visiting Buchenwald and organizing pro-Allied propaganda involving the camp.
The three Allied leaders Eisenhower, Churchill, and de Gaulle wrote very extensive works describing their memories of World War II. "In this mass of writing, which altogether totals 7,061 pages (not including the introductory parts), published from 1948 to 1959, one will find no mention either of Nazi "gas chambers," a "genocide" of the Jews, or of "six million" Jewish victims of the war."
Death of General George S. Patton
General George S. Patton died in December 1945 (at the start of the International Military Tribunal), allegedly after having suffered injuries in an accidental car crash. A 2008 book presented detailed evidence for that Patton had been killed in order to silence him. One example of this evidence is a confession by the argued assassin. The author argued that Eisenhower would not have become president if Patton had lived to say the things he wanted to say.
Participation in coups
The Eisenhower administration participated in coups in 1953 and 1954, which overthrew elected governments in Iran and Guatemala. In Iran, the pro-Israel Shah Mohammad Reza Pahlavi became an autocratic ruler. In Guatemala, the coup has been argued to be one factor leading to the long Guatemalan Civil War. The coups have also been seen as contributing to long-lasting resentment against the United States in Iran and Latin America.
Under no circumstances may food supplies be assembled among the local inhabitants in order to deliver them to prisoners of war. Those who violate this command and nevertheless try to circumvent this blockade to allow something to come to the prisoners place themselves in danger of being shot.—General Eisenhower, 1945.
Eisenhower hated Germans, he told his wife Mamie in a letter in September 1944. Why? "Because the German is a beast." In front of the British ambassador to Washington, in August, he said that all the 3,500 or so officers of the German General Staff should be "exterminated." He would include for liquidation all leaders of the Nazi party from mayors on up, plus all members of the Gestapo. This would total about 100,000 people.—James Bacque, Other Losses
- Eisenhower and post-war German mass deaths
- Claimed mass killings of Germans by the WWII Allies
- Eisenhower's Holocaust - His Slaughter Of 1.7 Million Germans
- Mass Starvation of Germans, 1945-1950 (Eisenhower's Death Camps
- Allied War Crimes 1941-1950
- ↑ President Dwight David Eisenhower http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-leaders-eisenhower.html
- ↑ Eisenhower had Jewish Blood http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-leaders-eisenhower-west-point-yearbook.html
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Was Dwight Eisenhower a Jew? http://theamericanchronicle.blogspot.com/2014/04/was-dwight-eisenhower-jew.html
- ↑ Jews or not Jews: Dwight Eisenhower http://www.jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=24
- ↑ Cross-Currents by Arnold Forster and Benjamin R. Epstein, page 27-28
- ↑ Cross-Currents by Arnold Forster and Benjamin R. Epstein, page 33
- ↑ The Morgenthau Plan http://www.fpp.co.uk/bookchapters/Morgenthau.html
- ↑ Robert Faurisson The Detail. http://codoh.com/library/document/196/
- ↑ General George S. Patton was assassinated to silence his criticism of allied war leaders claims new book http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/3869117/General-George-S.-Patton-was-assassinated-to-silence-his-criticism-of-allied-war-leaders-claims-new-book.html
- ↑ General George S. Patton assassinated in order to silence criticisms of the Allied war leaders http://www.veteranstoday.com/2008/12/23/general-george-s-patton-assassinated-to-silence-criticism-of-allied-war-leaders/
- ↑ American Pravda: Was General Patton Assassinated? http://www.unz.com/runz/was-general-patton-assassinated/
- ↑ Allied War Crimes 1941-1950 http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=236