List of books on Race
Below is a list of books on Race.
- Addresses to the German Nation by Johann Gottlieb Fichte, 1808, edited by Gregory Moore, Cambridge University Press, 2008, ISBN: 978-0-521-44873-4
- An Essay on the Inequality of the Human Races by Comte Arthur de Gobineau, 4 vols, 1853-1855.
- The Negros in Negroland by Hinton Rowan Helper (1868) also here 
- Aryan Civilization by Fustel De Coulanges (1871)
- The Aryan Race: Its Origin and Its Achievements by Charles Morris (1888)
- The American Race by Daniel G. Brinton (1891)
- The Races of Europe by Professor William Z. Ripley, Ph.D., London, 1899.
- The Nigger Question by Thomas Carlyle in Critical and Miscellaneous Essays, Chapman & Hall, London, 1899 (5 vols).
- The Negro a Beast or In the Image of God by Charles Carroll (1900)
- The Caucasian and the Negro in the United States by William P. Calhoun (1902)
- The Color Line: A Brief in Behalf of the Unborn by William B. Smith (1905)
- Race Culture - or Race Suicide by Dr.Robert Reid Rentoul, London & New York, 1906.
- The Negro: A Menace to American Civilization by Robert W. Shufeldt (1907)
- Race Life of the Aryan Peoples by Joseph P. Widney (1907)
- The Blood of the Nation: A Study of the Decay of Races through the Survival of the Unfit by David Starr Jordan (1910)
- Foundations of the Nineteenth Century by Houston Stewart Chamberlain, John Lane & Co., London, 1913 (2 vols).
- Are the Jews a Race by Karl Kautsky (1914)
- America's Greatest Problem: The Negro by Robert W. Shufeldt (1915)
- The Frontiers of Language and Nationality in Europe by Leon Dominian, Holt & Co., New York, 1917.
- Our Foreigners: A Chronicle of Americans in the making by Samuel P. Orth (1920)
- The Protocols of Zion (or World Conquest through World Government), translated from the Russian by Victor E. Marsden, first published by Eyre & Spottiswoode, London, 1920. By 1968 there had been 84 company reprints.
- Immigration and other interests of Prescott Farnsworth Hall biography of Prescott Farnsworth Hall (1922)
- The Passing of the Great Race: Or, The Racial Basis of European History by Madison Grant, 1916. Grant's theory is that the Nordic race is inherently superior to other races.
- Outspoken Essays by William Ralph Inge, Longmans, London, 1922, last three chapters: "The White Man and his Rivals", "The Dilemma of Civilisation", and "Eugenics".
- The Jews by Hilaire Belloc, 1922 and numerous reprints since.
- The Twilight of the White Races by Maurice Muret, Fisher Unwin, London, 1926.
- The Rising Tide of Colour by Lothrop Stoddard, A.M., Ph.D., London, 1929.
- The International Jew by Henry Ford, Éditions R.I.S.S., Paris, 1931.
- White America by Earnest Cox(1937)
- Lincoln's Negro Policy by Earnest Cox (1938)
- Race and Race History by Alfred Rosenberg, in his The Myth of the Twentieth Century, Berlin, 1938.
- Nationalism by a committee of members chaired by Professor Edward H. Carr, Royal Institute for International Affairs, Oxford University Press, U.K., July 1939.
- Colour, Race and Empire by A. G. Russell, Gollancz, London, 1944.
- Take your Choice: Separation or Mongrelization by Theodore G. Bilbo (1946)
- Alien Minorities and Mongrelization by Marilyn R. Allen (1949)
- American Race Theorists, a Critique of their Thoughts and Methods by Byram Campbell (1952) also here:
- Impressions of a White Tourist in the Caribbean (1961) by Byram Campbell
- The Biology of the Race Problem by W. C. George (1962)
- The Slavs by Professor Roger Portal, Weidenfeld & Nicolson, London, 1965, ISBN: 297-76313-X.
- White Power by George Lincoln Rockwell (1967)
- The Alien Invasion - a study of Jewish immigration into England, by Bernard Gainer, Heinemann, London 1972.
- The Dispossessed Majority by Wilmot Robertson (1972)
- Ben Klassen: Nature's Eternal Religion 1973 [Creativity, a religion for Whites]
- Race, Evolution and Behaviour by Professor J. Philippe Rushton, 1994.
- Heredity and Humanity: Race, Eugenics and Modern Science by Dr. Roger Pearson, Washington, 1996, ISBN: 1-878365-15-5
- The Bell Curve: Intelligence and Class Structure in American Life by Richard J. Herrnstein and Charles Murray, Simon & Schuster, N.Y., 1994/1996, ISBN: 978-0-684-82429-1.
- Revilo P. Oliver: The Jewish Strategy, book presentation, first published in 2002
- In God's Image: The Natural History of Intelligence and Ethics by Gerhard Meisenberg, Book Guild, East Sussex, 2007, ISBN 9781846240553.
- White Identity: Racial Consciousness in the 21st Century by Jared Taylor, New Century, 2011, ISBN: 978-0-9656383-9-5.
- Dysgenics: Genetic Deterioration in Modern Populations by Professor Richard Lynn, 2nd revised edition, Ulster Institute, 2011, ISBN: 978-0-9568811-0-6.
- William Pierce's Who We Are, National Vanguard Books, 2012, ISBN 9781291193732
- A Troublesome Inheritance: Genes, Race and Human History by Nicholas Wade, 2014, ISBN: 978-1-59420-623-8.
- Race Differences in Intelligence - An Evolutionary Analyis by Professor Richard Lynn, Washington Summit, 2015, ISBN: 978-1-59368-052-7.
- The Nature of Race: the Genealogy of the Concept and the Biological Construct’s Contemporaneous Utility (2015).
- Axe of Perun: All Christians Are Cucks, 2017 – modern reflections on Race, Christianity and white Christians
- How to Judge People by What They Look Like by Professor Edward Dutton, 2018, ISBN: 978-1-977067-9-75.
- C. T. [i. e. César Tort] (Editor): The Fair Race's Darkest Hour. Daybreak, Fifth Edition, 2019, ISBN 978-1387749027, book presentation
- Race Differences in Psychopathic Personality, An Evolutionary Analysis by Professor Richard Lynn, Washington Summit, 2019, ISBN: 978-1-59368-062-6.
- The Intelligence of Nations by Professor Richard Lynn and David Becker, Ulster Institute, 2019, ISBN: 978-0-99300-0-157.
- Race Differences in Ethno-centrism by Professor Edward Dutton, Arktos, 2019, ISBN: 978-1-912975-25-9.
- Making Sense of Race by Professor Edward Dutton, 2020, ISBN: 978-1-59368-070-1.
- Human Diversity: The Biology of Gender, Race, and Class by Charles Murray, 2020.
Journals on race and heredity
- American Breeders Magazine, Volume 1, by American Breeders Association
- American Breeders Magazine, Volume 3, by American Breeders Association (American Breeders Magazine later becomes The Journal of Heredity, see below)
- Eugenical News, Volume 1, by American Eugenics Society
- Eugenical News, Volume 2, by American Eugenics Society
- Eugenical News, Volume 4, by American Eugenics Society
- The Journal of Heredity, Volume 5, by American Genetic Association
- The Journal of Heredity, Volume 8, by American Genetic Association
- The Journal of Heredity, Volume 11, by American Genetic Association (The Journal of Heredity previously was the American Breeders Magazine, see above)
- Mankind Quarterly, a renowned journal published by the Ulster Institute.
- Racialism at Balder Ex-Libris