Black Lives Matter
Black Lives Matter is a recent pro-Black movement and associated organizations, initially protesting against claimed unjustified police killings of Blacks, more generally against more general claimed unjustified biases against Blacks. Regarding actual research and statistics on this, see the "See also" and "External links" sections.
A leaded internal 2017 FBI report "reveals the agency believes the mainstream media and the Black Lives Matter movement are responsible for a recent spike in attacks on police officers. [...] "Law enforcement officials believe that defiance and hostility displayed by assailants toward law enforcement appears to be the new norm," reads the report. [...] The bombshell report also cites two brutal cop-killings in which “the assailants said they were influenced by the Black Lives Matter movement,” [...] Biased, politically motivated reporting by the mainstream media — which sought to bolster the progressive narrative of a systemically racist America and garner sympathy for the Obama administration’s war on police — is also responsible for the current anti-police milieu, according to the report. [...] A December report by the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund (NLEOMF) found that 64 officers were shot to death in 2016 compared to 41 in 2015, a 56 percent increase. The NLEOMF report found that 21 of those killings occurred in ambush-style shootings. The FBI report examined 50 of those killings and found that in 14 of them the suspect’s sole motive was the desire to kill police officers."
"The Black Lives Matter movement is linked to more than nine-in-ten riots across the country, according to a recent study. The U.S. experienced 637 riots between May 26 and Sept. 12, and 91% of those riots were linked to the Black Lives Matter movement." Some Black Lives Matter leaders have declined to condemn, or supported, rioting and looting. See also George Floyd riots.
- George Floyd riots
- Great Awokening
- Race and crime: Bias in the justice system
- Race and crime: Anti-police activism
- The Manufactured Crisis of Police Racism
- Black Lives Are a Pretext
- Black Lives Activist Says Looting, Destroying Private Property is Patriotic
- Top Black Lives Matter Activist: ‘We Will Incite Riots Everywhere if Trump Wins’
- The Danger of The “Black Lives Matter” Movement
- The Myths of Black Lives Matter
- Wikipedia Pushes ‘Black Lives Matter’ Agenda Following Activist Campaign
- 5 Ways Wikipedia Is Pushing the Black Lives Matter Agenda
- Triumph of the (Well-Funded) Shrill: Exposing the Funding Networks of the Left
- Hacked Soros Memo: $650,000 to Black Lives Matter
- FBI: Media, Black Lives Matter Behind Spike in Anti-Cop Violence http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/fbi-media-black-lives-matter-behind-spike-in-anti-cop-violence/
- Black Lives Matter Linked To 91% Of Riots Over Three Months, Study Finds https://dailycaller.com/2020/09/17/black-lives-matter-riots-study-data-princeton/