Black Lives Matter
The Black Lives Matter movement is a recent pro-Black movement, initially protesting against claimed unjustified police killings of Blacks, more generally against more general claimed unjustified biases against Blacks. Regarding actual research and statistics on this, see the "See also" and "External links" sections.
George Soros's "Open Society Foundations" have provided some funds for the movement. A hack in 2015 revealed the movement was sponsored with $650,000 in 2015. The Open Society Foundations discussed "how we might most appropriately support such efforts; specifically whether we should seek to shape the movement as opposed to facilitate its direct action."
A leaded internal 2017 FBI report "reveals the agency believes the mainstream media and the Black Lives Matter movement are responsible for a recent spike in attacks on police officers. [...] "Law enforcement officials believe that defiance and hostility displayed by assailants toward law enforcement appears to be the new norm," reads the report. [...] The bombshell report also cites two brutal cop-killings in which “the assailants said they were influenced by the Black Lives Matter movement,” [...] Biased, politically motivated reporting by the mainstream media — which sought to bolster the progressive narrative of a systemically racist America and garner sympathy for the Obama administration’s war on police — is also responsible for the current anti-police milieu, according to the report. [...] A December report by the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund (NLEOMF) found that 64 officers were shot to death in 2016 compared to 41 in 2015, a 56 percent increase. The NLEOMF report found that 21 of those killings occurred in ambush-style shootings. The FBI report examined 50 of those killings and found that in 14 of them the suspect’s sole motive was the desire to kill police officers."
- Black Lives Activist Says Looting, Destroying Private Property is Patriotic
- Top Black Lives Matter Activist: ‘We Will Incite Riots Everywhere if Trump Wins’
- The Danger of The “Black Lives Matter” Movement
- The Myths of Black Lives Matter
- Hacked Soros Memo: $650,000 to Black Lives Matter http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/16/hacked-soros-memo-baltimore-riots-provide-unique-opportunity-reform-police/
- FBI: Media, Black Lives Matter Behind Spike in Anti-Cop Violence http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/fbi-media-black-lives-matter-behind-spike-in-anti-cop-violence/