Black Lives Matter
Black Lives Matter (BLM) is pro-black movement founded in July 2013 associated with other disparate black rights organizations, initially protesting against claimed unjustified deaths at the hands of police, more generally against alleged unjustified biases against blacks. "All Lives Matter", "Blue Lives Matter" (police) and "White Lives Matter" belong to the many reactions sparked by the violence of BLM.
BLM was founded in 2013 by Alicia Garza, Patrisse Cullors, and Opal Tometi after the death of Trayvon Martin and the trial against George Zimmerman. In a 2015 interview, Cullors boasted that she and Garza were “trained Marxists” who were “super-versed” in Marxist ideology.
A leaked internal 2017 FBI report
- "reveals the agency believes the mainstream media and the Black Lives Matter movement are responsible for a recent spike in attacks on police officers. [...] "Law enforcement officials believe that defiance and hostility displayed by assailants toward law enforcement appears to be the new norm," reads the report. [...] The bombshell report also cites two brutal cop-killings in which “the assailants said they were influenced by the Black Lives Matter movement,” [...] Biased, politically motivated reporting by the mainstream media — which sought to bolster the progressive narrative of a systemically racist America and garner sympathy for the Obama administration’s war on police — is also responsible for the current anti-police milieu, according to the report. [...] A December report by the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund (NLEOMF) found that 64 officers were shot to death in 2016 compared to 41 in 2015, a 56 percent increase. The NLEOMF report found that 21 of those killings occurred in ambush-style shootings. The FBI report examined 50 of those killings and found that in 14 of them the suspect’s sole motive was the desire to kill police officers."
Most Black Lives Matter leaders have declined to condemn, or supported, rioting and looting. See also George Floyd riots.
- "The Black Lives Matter movement is linked to more than nine-in-ten riots across the country, according to a recent study. The U.S. experienced 637 riots between May 26 and Sept. 12, and 91 % of those riots were linked to the Black Lives Matter movement."
- “It appears that the house of cards may be falling,” says Indiana Attorney General Todd Rokita of the Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation, the legal entity that snarfs up most cash donated to the BLM movement. Indeed, “this happens eventually with nearly every scam, scheme or illegal enterprise.” It’s not just Indiana: The states of Connecticut, Maine, Maryland, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina and Virginia have all revoked BLMNGF’s charitable registration, while California and Washington are threatening to hold the nonprofit’s officers personally liable for its lack of financial transparency. The outfit has failed to file taxes for 2020, the year it raised tens of millions after George Floyd’s death at police hands and the rioting and protests that followed. It has no official leader overseeing its $60 million war chest after its co-founder resigned in May. [...] In the end, Black Lives Matter is turning into an oft-told tale: Big piles of cash wrapped in moral fervor invite corruption. And the more the cause is deemed beyond questioning, the faster the scammers move in.
- “I don’t care if someone decides to loot a Gucci or a Macy’s or a Nike store, because that makes sure that person eats. That makes sure that person has clothes. That is reparations. Anything they wanted to take, they can take it because these businesses have insurance.” – Ariel Atkins, a criminal lead BLM organizer supporting felony, criminal conduct, on 10 August 2020
- George Floyd riots
- Great Awokening
- Race and crime: Bias in the justice system
- Race and crime: Anti-police activism
- Left-wing politics
- The Manufactured Crisis of Police Racism
- Black Lives Are a Pretext
- Black Lives Activist Says Looting, Destroying Private Property is Patriotic
- Top Black Lives Matter Activist: ‘We Will Incite Riots Everywhere if Trump Wins’
- The Danger of The “Black Lives Matter” Movement
- The Myths of Black Lives Matter
- After Over 6 Months of Widespread Violence, Black Lives Matter Nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize
- Trump Supporter Hospitalized By Black Lives Matter Thugs At Women’s March
- Der Fall „Kyle Rittenhouse“ (in German)
- Wikipedia Pushes ‘Black Lives Matter’ Agenda Following Activist Campaign
- 5 Ways Wikipedia Is Pushing the Black Lives Matter Agenda
- Triumph of the (Well-Funded) Shrill: Exposing the Funding Networks of the Left
- Hacked Soros Memo: $650,000 to Black Lives Matter
- Tax filings reveal how BLM co-founder spent charity funds, New York Post, 17 May 2022 (archive)
- I Will Be EXPOSING Patrisse Cullors and Black Lives Matter, Candace Owens, YouTube, 9 May 2022
- The Greatest Lie Ever Sold: George Floyd and the Rise of BLM - IMDb
- ↑ Black Lives Matter Or All Lives Matter?, Rasmussen Reports, 20 August 2015
- ↑ Black Lives Matters Goes Full Marxist
- ↑ Black Lives Matter co-founder describes herself as ‘trained Marxist’
- ↑ FBI: Media, Black Lives Matter Behind Spike in Anti-Cop Violence http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/fbi-media-black-lives-matter-behind-spike-in-anti-cop-violence/
- ↑ Black Lives Matter Linked To 91 % Of Riots Over Three Months, Study Finds https://dailycaller.com/2020/09/17/black-lives-matter-riots-study-data-princeton/
- ↑ Black Lives Matter is imploding in scandal — a lesson about causes deemed beyond question, New York Post, 6 February 2022
- ↑ BLM activist charged with fraud claimed she wasn't paid a dime from her own charity but secretly paid herself $170,000 a year 'while raiding its coffers': Video shows her claiming gun criminals are 'victims', Daily Mail, 16 March 2022
- ↑ Boston BLM activist Monica Cannon-Grant is pictured outside court after denying that she and her husband blew thousands in charity donations on blow-out dinners, vacations and nail salon trips, Daily Mail, 30 March 2022
- ↑ Who is Ariel Atkins and what did she say about the Black Lives Matter protests in Chicago?
- ↑ Atkins said essentially the same thing a few days later, when she was interviewed by Chicago NPR station WBEZ on the subject of "why she supports looting": "A lot of people are really attacking our pages. They’re like, ‘Oh, you support the looters.’ And yeah, we do, 100%. That’s reparations. And like however people choose to protest, especially if it was definitely in line with what happened with the shooting, which would be powerful to see people reacting ... without organizers just being like, ‘We’re angry and this is what we’re gonna do. We’re gonna take the power back.’ I feel like these stores, these Macy’s, these Guccis, the PNC Banks, they’re not here for us. The city puts way more money and investment into spending time and protecting their spaces and making sure that they exist. And yet our people are constantly being pushed out of the city ... Unemployment is incredibly high, like we are in an incredible situation, and the fact that anybody gives a s*** about these businesses over what is happening in this city right now and the pain that people are in and the suffering that is taking place, I don’t care. I will support the looters ‘till the end of the day. If that’s what they need to do in order to eat, then that’s what you’ve got to do to eat .... The whole idea of criminality is based on racism anyway, because criminality is punishing people for things that they have needed to do to survive or just the way that society has affected them with white supremacist B.S. So it’s like her deciding what is criminal and what isn’t."