The sexual revolution usually refers to a social movement challenging traditional behaviors related to sexuality, reproduction, and interpersonal relationships, throughout the Western world, and often seen as beginning in the 1960s, in part due to improved contraception.
However, changes had occurred earlier than this, such as in association with the scientific/industrial revolutions, the demographic transition, increasing influence of liberalism, and reduced influence of religion. Also important were movements such as Freudian psychoanalysis, Marxism, Boasian anthropology, and Cultural Marxism, which all criticized the traditional Western views.
Some of these influences have argued associations with Jewish influence, for reasons such as pseudoscientific psychoanalysis alleging that anti-Semitism and various disliked aspects of Western civilization are due to sexual repressions.
The sexual revolution(s) have been criticized by various supporters of the traditional family, heterosexuality, and/or other traditional behaviors. Other critics include, for example, various opponents of abortion, single parent families, homosexuality, pornography, race mixing, dysgenics, White demographic trends, and/or other new or increasing trends associated with the sexual revolution(s). Such critics are often stereotyped as reactionary and religious conservatives, but the criticisms may come from a variety of different groups, who formulate different kinds of criticisms, and who do not necessarily agree with one another on which aspects are seen as harmful or why.
- The Assault on Gender and the Family: Jewish Sexology and the Legacy of the Frankfurt School, Part One
- Masters of Porn: The Systematic Promotion of Sexual Deviance
- Sex Plague: The Normalization of Deviance and Depravity
- Secret Sex Life of the Jews
- The Sexual Revolution and Children: How the Left Took Things Too Far
- Jews in the American porn industry
- Kevin MacDonald, 1998, The Culture of Critique
- Jews in the American porn industry http://www.fpp.co.uk/BoD/origins/porn_industry.html