Most of the books and other writings published by Samisdat Publishers were associated in some way or another with Holocaust revisionism or esoteric aspects of National Socialist Germany, such as claimed UFOs.
The latter aspect has been used to criticize the Holocaust revisionist arguments by guilt by association. Zündel has stated that "by then, I was phasing out this rather frivolous line of books. My UFO booklets were in those days only used by me to generate interest for more serious interviews on the post World War II lies of the "death camps" like Auschwitz, a concentration camp that was, in fact, a war production center. I was beginning to concentrate on far more serious topics involving Holocaust revisionism" and "In fact, a lot of my subsequent Holocaust trials were partially paid for by UFO trinkets and donations by fervent supporters who believed in those Nazi UFO stories."
List of revisionist publications
- The Hitler We Loved and Why, by Ernst Zündel
- The Hoax of the Twentieth Century, by Arthur Butz
- A Straight Look at the Third Reich and The Six Million Swindle, by Austin App
- Auschwitz, Dachau, Buchenwald: The Greatest Fraud in History, by Richard Harwood, a.k.a. Richard Verrall
- Landig Group - Another stated influence on "Nazi UFOs".
- The Hacienda Dignidad Saga As Told By Ernst Zundel http://www.rense.com/general52/dewi.htm