Freedom of expression
Freedom of expression is the right of seeking, receiving and imparting information or ideas, regardless of the medium used.
Freedom of speech is sometimes seen as a more narrow concept referring to the right to communicate one's opinions and ideas without fear of government retaliation or censorship.
- The Alt-Right and censorship
- Hate speech
- Anti-Holocaust revisionism
- Book burning/censorship and National Socialist Germany
- Political correctness
- Arthur Terminiello
- Canadian Association for Free Expression and its member Paul Fromm, a Freedom of Speech advocate.
- Global Forum for Combating Anti-Semitism