George Soros is a billionaire Jew born 1930 in Budapest, Hungary, as György Schwartz. Various forms of criticisms have been directed at the sources of his wealth such as financial speculation. He has been argued to have financed various controversial political activists in various countries such as color revolutions, gun control, leftist protest groups, and leftist political parties and candidates.
A 2016 hack of George Soros’s Open Society Foundations have revealed extensive lobbying and funding of politically correct organizations and issues such Black Lives Matter and mass immigration. See the "External links" section.
The Open Society Foundations has also been active in transporting Africans to Europe. See White demographics.
- Executive Summary: George Soros: Godfather of the Left
- Special Report — George Soros: Godfather of the Left
- George Soros - Discover the Networks
- Buying a Better World questions the legacy of financier George Soros, but doesn’t give us a full answer
- The Soros Files
- George Soros funds Ferguson protests, hopes to spur civil action
- Clinton E-mails Show George Soros Gave Sec of State Foreign Policy Marching Orders
- DC Leaks
- Hacked Soros Memo: $650,000 to Black Lives Matter
- Hacked Memo: George Soros Lobbied Obama To Accept 100,000 Refugees Per Year — and Succeeded
- Soros Foundation Spends Millions Promoting Somalian Migrants
- Hacked Emails Show Soros Plot to Undermine Israel
- Soros Group ‘Trained’ Socialists To Combat Will Of The People
- EU Elections: Soros Foundation Spent $6 Million to Destroy Populism
- Hacked Soros Memo: Open Society ‘Channeling Money into Other Countries for Political Purposes
- Soros Group Attempted To Buy Dutch EU Referendum
- Soros Leaks: IRA Bomber on ‘Reliable MEPS’ Ally List
- Regnery: Conservative Republicans Fulfilling George Soros’ Agenda by Pushing ‘Prison Break’ Bill