American Nazi Party (1959-1966)
- For other uses, see American Nazi Party (disambiguation)
The American Nazi Party also ANP was an early post-war National Socialist political party founded by George Lincoln Rockwell. In 1967 the party's name was changed to the National Socialist White People’s Party (NSWPP). Before the ANP was formed Rockwell operated under the name The National Committee to Free America from Jewish Domination.
Officers and staff
- Major J. V. Morgan, Deputy Commander (1959-1963)
- Major Karl Allen, Deputy Commander (1963-April, 1964)
- Lieutenant Colonel Alan Welch, Deputy Commander (ca. 1965)
- Daniel Burros, National Secretary and Political Education Officer
- Robert Lloyd, Executive Officer
- Seth David Ryan, Captain and National Organizer
- John Patler, later assassin
The ANP had three addresses in Arlington, Virginia. Prior to the formation of the party Rockwell and financial supporter Harold N. Arrowsmith, Jr. organized the "National Committee to Free America from Jewish Domination" in a house located at 6512 Williamsburg Blvd., Arlington, Virginia.
- 928 North Randolph Street was a house bought and donated by supporter Floyd Fleming.
- 6150 Wilson Boulevard was a two-story house in the Dominion Hills district of Arlington which became the "Stormtrooper Barracks." Locals dubbed it "The House on Hatemonger Hill." It has since been razed and the property incorporated into the Upton Hill Regional Park.
- 2507 North Franklin Road which is now a coffee shop called "The Java Shack." This location was obtained after Rockwell's assassination and after the ANP became the NSWPP.