|All-Germanic Heathen Front|
|Motto||Wotan mit uns!|
|Location||Europe & North America|
The Allgermanische Heidnische Front (English: All-Germanic Heathen Front), better known as simply the Heathen Front, was a folkish-heathen network for ethnic Germanic peoples, which later also expanded to Baltic and Slavic nations. The organisation promoted Wotanism and Ásatrú especially, but also the worldview of Odalism advocated by Varg Vikernes. It originated in Norway, but soon spread to much of Scandanavia in the 1990s; the network existed in some form from 1993 until 2006. The group was hostile to Christianity, supported ecology and opposed universalist distortions of heathenism.
- Dansk Hedensk Front in Denmark.
- Deutsche Heidnische Front in Germany.
- English Heathen Front in England.
- Kryuski Druvijski Front in the Baltic.
- Nederlands Heidens Front in the Netherlands.
- Norsk Hedensk Front in Norway.
- Russian Heathen Front in Russia.
- Svensk Hednisk Front in Sweden.
- Vinlandic Heathen Front in North America.
- Vlaams Heidens Front in Flanders.