Bombing of Dresden in World War II
Allied bombing of Dresden in World War II occurred several times, but the largest British/American bombing of the German city occurred between 13 and 15 February 1945, causing mass destruction and mass deaths.
The number of deaths and the justifications for the bombing remain controversial, with revisionist views disputing the politically correct views. See the "External links" section.
- How Many Germans Died under RAF Bombs at Dresden in 1945?
- The Dresden Firestorm: Was the Bombing of Dresden Militarily Justified? Part 1
- David Irving: Index to air raid on Dresden, February 13-14, 1945
- Dresden 1945: The Devil's Tinderbox
- Holocaust at Dresden
- I survived the bombing of Dresden and continue to believe it was a war crime
- Terror Bombing: The Crime of the Twentieth Century