Tinley Park attack
The Tinley Park attack was an attack on a patriotic dining club known as the "Illinois Heritage Association" on 19 May 2012. The attack occurred in the restaurant "Ashford House" in Tinley Park, Cook County, Illinois near Chicago. A group of 18 conducted the attack that caused property damages and injuries requiring hospitalization.
In 2013, five persons in plea deals pleaded guilty to some of the charges against them and will serve sentences ranging from 3 ½ to 6 years in prison. They were all members of the "Hoosier Anti-Racist Movement" (HARM). All of the five had attorneys "working for free".
Tinley Park attack and the SPLC
For a while now the Southern Poverty Law Center [SPLC] has been actively promoting a violent gang network known as ARA/Antifa. The SPLC website posts interviews with the gangs leaders, who are portrayed as righteous good guys, and posts links to the gangs main US website. The website that the SPLC has been promoting has a thirteen year history of promoting and encouraging violence.
The SPLC downplays the brutal Tinley Park restaurant attack that occurred last year. About eighteen masked ARA members stormed a Chicago area restaurant swinging baseball bats and metal clubs at diners. A group calling itself the “Illinois Heritage Association,” was having a meeting at the restaurant. Nearly half the victims were not even part of the meeting. One of the victims was an elderly woman. The manager of the restaurant was attacked and brutally kicked and stomped while laid on the ground.
The SPLC does not actually condemn the attack. They simply refer to the brutal mob attack “bad choices.” The SPLC even seems to try justify the attack by including outlandish anecdotal claims of “skinhead” violence. The SPLC makes multiple claims about the Tinley Park assault that are fictional. They even falsely claims that some of the victims of the assault were members of the Council of Conservative Citizens. This claim is not true. Perhaps the SPLC staff is simply fantasizing about violence against CofCC members and wanted members of the group to be among the victims. The SPLC has a long history of publishing falsehoods about the CofCC.
The SPLC profiles a member of HARM, the Indiana branch of the ARA. He is portrayed as a good guy, even though he refuses to even give his real name. The SPLC does not mention that the insignia of HARM includes two crossed baseball bats. The profile picture for the HARM twitter account, which might be run by the same guy the SPLC profiled, has a picture of a wrench with the word “direct action gets the goods.” The twitter account has thousands of tweets, many of which are extremely violent.
The SPLC is specifically talking about HARM when they describe the ARA as a “constructive force.” Five members of HARM are currently in prison for their roles in the brutal Tinley Park attack.
The far-left Southern Poverty Law Center [SPLC] has been downplaying and romanticizing the attack. They called the perpetrators “flawed freedom fighters.” The SPLC website has been interviewing the gangs leaders and posting links to the gang’s main US umbrella website for at least a year.
Tinley Park attack and Wikipedia
Politically correct Wikipedia has no article or any kind of mention of the attack. Similarly, there is no mention of the associations between antifa and the SPLC. The SPLC is considered an extremely reliable source by Wikipedia and routinely cited in numerous articles on less politically individuals and organizations as a source stating facts and truths rather than unsupported smear attacks on political opponents.
- SPLC defends violent Marxist gang members at Top Conservative News
- SPLC's "Flawed Freedom Fighters" at American Freedom Party
- B’Nai Brith and SPLC Supportive of Radical Leftist Thugs In Chicago
- Victory for White Nationalists attacked in Chicago suburb: ARA is going down! at Stormfront
- 'Anti-racist' vigilante gang arrested after 18-strong mob attack white supremacist bar with hammers at Daily Mail
- 6th Marxist gang member charged in Tinley Park, IL restaurant attack at Top Conservative News
- 5 plead guilty in anti-racist attack at Tinley Park restaurant http://www.chicagotribune.com/suburbs/tinley-park/chi-5-plead-guilty-in-antiracist-attack-at-tinley-park-restaurant-20130104-story.html
- SPLC defends violent Marxist gang members http://conservative-headlines.com/2013/05/splc-defends-violent-marxist-gang-members-as-flawed-freedom-fighters/
- 6th Marxist gang member charged in Tinley Park, IL restaurant attack http://conservative-headlines.com/2013/07/6th-marxist-gang-member-charged-in-tinley-park-il-restaurant-attack/