Stephen Mitford Goodson (died 4 August 2018) was a White South African banker, author and politician. He was a director of the South African Reserve Bank between 2003 and 2012.
Goodson has less politically correct views on issues such as Jewish influence, especially in finance, the Holocaust, and WWII, causing him to be attacked by the South African Israel Public Affairs Committee.
Goodson was a contributing editor to the revisionist The Barnes Review.
He was the author of several books, on topics such as South African history and central banking, including A History of Central Banking and the Enslavement of Mankind, which argued for the influence on money-lenders and banks in history, including regarding major wars and revolutions.
- An Illustrated Guide to Adolf Hitler and the Third Reich (2009, The Barnes Review)
- General Jan Christian Smuts: The Debunking of a Myth (2012, Bienedell Publishers)
- A History of Central Banking and the Enslavement of Mankind (2014, Black House Publishing)
- Inside the South African Reserve Bank Its Origins and Secrets Exposed (2014, Black House Publishing)
- Rhodesian Prime Minister Ian Smith: The Debunking of a Myth (2015, Self-published)
- Hendrik Frensch Verwoerd South Africa's Greatest Prime Minister (2016, Self-published)
- The Genocide of the Boers (2017, The Barnes Review)