Militant Christian Patriots
Militant Christian Patriots was a British organization that grew out of The Britons and lasted until 1939. The group was founded by Colonel Arthur Henry Lane in 1929. During the Munich crisis the group supported Neville Chamberlain’s efforts in keeping Britain out of war. The group saw Jews as instigators of a Second World War and was an opponent of Zionism.
- The Jews and the British Empire, by L. Fry 7 pages
- Father Of Lies: The Secret Occult History, Symbolism, Ceremonies and Practices of the Jews Exposed, by Warren Weston (1938)
- Patriotism Perverted, by Richard Griffiths
- Encyclopedia of British and Irish Political Organizations, by Peter Barberis, John McHugh, Mike Tyldesley, P. 185
- British Fascism, 1918-39: Parties, Ideology and Culture, by Thomas P. Linehan, p. 144