Holocaust is a fictional 1978 American four part television miniseries, which tells the story of the Holocaust from the perspective of a family of German Jews and that of a rising member of the SS.
The miniseries has been argued to have had several propaganda themes and cultural influences and effects, such as:
- Establishing the name "The Holocaust" among the general public.
- Promoting Zionism.
- Downplaying non-Jewish WWII deaths.
- Claimed untrustworthiness of (Christian) non-Jews in general, supposedly necessitating the creation of Israel.
- Associating the violent creation of Israel with the violent Warsaw Ghetto Uprising.
- Anti-Gentiles Deny the 5 Million! - discusses the series in the section "Anti-Axis and Pro-Zionist Propaganda Are Not the Same"
- Anti-Gentiles Deny the 5 Million! https://codoh.com/library/document/4239/