Douglas Hewson "Doug" Christie, Jr. (24 April 1946 – 11 March 2013) was a Canadian lawyer, known for his works involving free speech cases, such as Holocaust revisionists Doug Collins, Ernst Zündel, James Keegstra, Malcolm Ross and White nationalist Paul Fromm, among others.
- Canada's Greatest Defender of Freedom of Speech Has Died: A Life of Sacrifice and Idealism
- Doug Christie and Bishop Tutu? It might have been
- The Death of a Distinguished Lawyer, Doug Christie, "the Battling Barrister"
- 'Did Six Million Really Die?' - Report of the Evidence in the Canadian 'False News' Trial of Ernst Zündel – 1988
- Doug Christie Soldiering On!
- A Documentary of the 1985 Zündel Trial