Operation Pillar of Cloud
Operation Pillar of Cloud began on 14 November 2012 and soon became a series of indiscriminate massacres and ethnic cleansing carried out by Israel against the Palestinians of the Gaza Strip. It follows on from the Gaza Holocaust of 2008 where the Jews murdered 905 Palestinians. The Pillar of Cloud campaign claimed at least 101 Palestinians dead and 720 maimed and injured. Among the victims were 23 children.
- Israel's assault on Palestinian militants in Gaza takes rising toll on civilians at CBS News
- Gaza dispatch: 'Every house in the country is a target for Israel' at The Telegraph
- AIPAC praises Obama for backing Israel amid Gaza fighting at Jerusalem Post
- Targeting Gaza Civilians: Israel’s Specialty at Sabbah Report
- More than 90 percent of Israeli Jews support Gaza war at Haaretz