Featured Articles are articles that have been properly reviewed and considered being of exemplary quality. Since this system has not been in place for a very long time, the number of featured articles is still low. When a new article is classified as a featured article, it can also be displayed on the main page for a while, by placing it in Template:Featured.
If you find an article you think deserve to be a featured article, you can nominate it.
There is currently 1 Featured Article out of 5,008 on English Metapedia. Thus, about 0 % of the articles are listed here.
A Featured Article...
- ...is well written, without spelling errors or grammatical errors
- ...provides a context
- ...is consistent with the wiki structure, and contains wiki links, interwiki links and categories
- ...does not contain any warning templates
- ...contains sub-headers
- ...is supported by references
- ...covers the most important areas of the subject
- ...is properly illustrated with images which are free of copyright