Eric Thomson, also known by the pename Eric Campbell, is a prominent American nationalist and prolific author. He coined the term "ZOG" in 1976. During the Cold War he worked for the US secret services in South America, then spent time in southern Africa with the Rhodesia White People's Party (alongside Harold Covington and Jeffrey Spencer), he was then an assistant to Ernst Zündel.
- The Chosen One (1966) novel
- The Hitler We Loved and Why (1977)
- The Writings of Eric Thomson at First Amendment Exercise Machine
- An Interview with White Nationalist Eric Thomson by Leif Stormhammer
- Letters Between Eric Thomson and Revilo Oliver (1993-1994) at VNN
- 1999 letter from Eric Thomson