Camp Siegfried also known as the German Gardens was a 45 acre German American Bund recreational camp located 60 miles east of New York City near the town of Yaphank on Long Island. The camp was surveyed for construction on October 22, 1936.
With the demise of the German American Bund, Camp Siegfried became Siegfried Park.
- As America Has Done to Israel, by John P McTernan, p. 48
- "Long Island Nazis: A Local Synthesis of Transnational Politics" Long Island History Journal Volume 21, Issue 2, Spring 2010
- House of Representatives Investigation of Un-American Propaganda Activities in the United States, page 1210