We Are Generation Identity
We are Generation Identity is a 50 page booklet by multiple authors about the European Identitarian Movement. It is the English translation of the French original: Nous sommes la génération identitaire (Paris: Editions Idees, 2013).
This booklet presents the foundational texts of Génération Identitaire or Generation Identity, the youth wing of Bloc Identitaire, which has established identitarianism as an idea whose time has come in France, and which has been inspiring youth throughout Europe to form groups based on their ideals and style. The identitarians seek to rescue Europe from the grasp of radical liberalism and population displacement through immigration while simultaneously embracing a vision of a new and nostalgia-free Europe, one which will avoid the pitfalls of internal strife between its various peoples and nations. To this end, realizing that time is growing short, the members and supporters of Generation Identity have taken to the streets. In October 2012, they occupied a mosque that was under construction in Poitiers, the site of Charles Martel's victory over the Muslim Moors in 732, an action that was praised by Marine Le Pen of the Front National. In May 2013, they occupied the offices of the Socialist Party in Paris until they were forcibly expelled by the police. These bold actions have been shaking France to its foundations and have sparked youths across Europe to rise in unprecedented numbers in defence of their homelands. In these short texts, the leaders of Generation Identity describe their mission and their tactics, and answer their opponents. Generation Identity is only in its opening stages, but one thing is certain: before it reaches its end, Europe will not be the same. 
- Editor's Note
- Preface: We Shall Not Retreat!
- Declaration of War
- Generation Identity Introduces Itself
- The Spokesmen of Generation Identity
- Interview with Alban Ferrari on the Success of Generation Identity’s Declaration of War
- From the Grand Mosque of Poitiers, Generation Identity Calls for Reconquest!
- Generation Identity’s Open Letter to Jean-Marc Ayrault
- Poitiers: The Identitarians Respond
- A Force to be Reckoned With
- Interview with Arnaud Delrieux
- Activism as a School, the Street as a Headquarters
- Contact Generation Identity
- We Are Generation Identity (London: Arktos, 2013).