Thomas Arthur Robb (born April 25, 1946) also known as Thom Robb is a Christian Identity minister and a Ku Klux Klan leader. Robb’s approach to the Klan was similar to David Duke’s in attempting to turn the Klan into a White civil rights organization. In fact, Robb is the organizational inheritor to Duke’s Ku Klux Klan and has rebranded it as The Knights Party.
Several members of Robb's family are also involved in White civil rights. His daughter, Rachel Pendergraft, is also a spokesperson for the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, while granddaughters Charity and Shelby Pendergraft perform as the Christian Identity country/folk duo Heritage Connection, often playing at their grandfather's Christian Revival Center and at European-American heritage festivals. Robb's grandson, Andrew Pendergraft, began hosting his own Internet TV program, The Andrew Show, in 2013 at the age of 10, and has gained much notoriety for his precocious activism.
- Lineage of American Nationalist organizations and individuals
- The Torch newspaper published by Thom Robb
- Thomas Arthur Robb at Our Family History
- Carey Vanderborg. 'The Andrew Show' With Andrew Pendergraft Attempts To Promote Racist KKK Messages To Children. International Business Times. July 3, 2013. Accessed February 11, 2014.
- The KKK Kids' Channel. VICE. Accessed February 11, 2014.
- Meredith Bennett-Smith. 'The Andrew Show,' Hosted By Pint-Sized Andrew Pendergraft, Markets Klan's Racist Message To Kids. The Huffington Post. July 2, 2013. Accessed February 11, 2014.