|Metapedia Fundraiser 2018: The Internet is the foremost field in the metapolitical battle of our time. Help us hold down the front.|
Feminism refers to a wide variety of ideologies and movements concerned with the interests of females.
Criticisms against some of the more extreme ideologies and movements have included:
- Sex denialism where the existence of many genetically caused sex differences are denied and in particular mental differences. It is a form of genetics denialism with similarities to race denialism, such as the influence of Cultural Marxism and general political correctness.
- Demands for not just equal rights (such as voting rights) but for equality generally including equal behaviors and equal presence everywhere in society. It may be argued that this should be enforced through forced measures such as obligatory indoctrination and affirmative action laws. This may possibly cause a wide variety of harmful effects for individuals and societies if females and males due to genetics are different and on average best suited for different behaviors and roles in a society.
- Support for non-family values.
- Support for various forms of non-heterosexuality.
- Academic ivory tower perspective on issues.
- Focus on criticizing Whites while in effect often ignoring the much worse situation for women in many non-White groups and countries.
- Support for mass immigration to White countries of groups (such as often religious Muslims) with views and goals contrary to those of feminists (such as support for sharia laws). Some immigration problems such over-representation of rapes by immigrants groups from certain areas in particular affects women.
Another issue is an argued large Jewish over-representation among influential and more extreme feminists and financial backers. Various explanations for this have been suggested. See the "External links" section.