The band was formed in 1992 as Suppuration, a death metal band, before changing its name to Crystaline Darkness in 1993 and switching to a black metal style. As the name Crystaline Darkness was already in use by another band, the name was changed again the following year to Nocturnal Mortum. The c in Nocturnal was later changed to a k to lessen the chances of any further name clashes with other bands.
- Lunar Poetry (1996)
- Goat Horns (1997)
- To the Gates of Blasphemous Fire (1998)
- NeChrist (1999)
- Weltanschauung (2005)
- The Voice of Steel (2009)
- Return of the Vampire Lord (1997)
- Marble Moon (1997)
- The Taste of Victory (2004)
- Eastern Hammer (2007) (Split EP with Graveland, North, and Temnozor)
- Twilightfall (1995)
- Black Clouds over Slavonic Lands (1995)
- Eleven Years Among the Sheep (2004)
- Live in Katowice (2009)
- Der Sieg ist unser: Volume 1 (2000) - "The Call of Aryan Spirit"
- Visions: A Tribute To Burzum (2002) - "My Journey to the Stars"
- National Socialist Black Metal - The Voice of Our Blood (2003) - "Nebesnoe Serebro Peruna"
- The Night and the Fog Part II (2003) - "As a Steel Eagle into the Golden Svarga"
- Totenlieder - NS Compilation (2003) - "Weltanschauung"
- Tribute to Graveland - Chronicles of Tyranny and Blood (2006) - "Thurisaz"