Nahum Goldmann (19 July 1895 – 29 August 1982) was a leading Zionist and a founder and longtime president of the World Jewish Congress. He was also a president of the World Zionist Organization and a chairman of the Claims Conference.
Regarding Goldmann, the World Jewish Congress, and the six million Jews number, see Holocaust demographics: Six million Jews at the Nuremberg trials.
"Zionist leader Nahum Goldmann, President of the World Jewish Congress and chairman of the Claims Conference, warned of a worldwide campaign against Germany if the Bonn officials did not meet the Zionist demands: "The non-violent reaction of the whole world, supported by wide circles of non-Jews, who have deep sympathy with the martyrdom of the Jewish people during the Nazi period, would be irresistible and completely justified." The London Jewish Observer was more blunt: "The whole material weight of world Jewry will be mobilized for an economic war against Germany, if Bonn's offer of reparations remains unsatisfactory."
- West Germany's Holocaust Payoff to Israel and World Jewry
- Defending the Defenseless - The section "Nuremberg Trials a Jewish Triumph"
- The Nuremberg Trials and the Holocaust. Institute for Historical Review. http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v12/v12p167_Webera.html
- The section "Nuremberg Trials a Jewish Triumph" in the article "Defending the Defenseless" https://codoh.com/library/document/3359/?lang=en
- West Germany's Holocaust Payoff to Israel and World Jewry https://codoh.com/library/document/2208/?lang=en