Mara Salvatrucha, commonly known as MS-13, is an international criminal gang that originated in Los Angeles, California, in the 1970s and 1980s. It is currently active in many parts of the continental United States, Canada, Mexico, and Central America. Most members are Central American, from El Salvador in particular.
Another less politically correct association is with illegal immigrant ("unaccompanied") minors. See the "External links" section.
- Race and crime: Hispanic and immigrant crime
- Race and crime: Organized crime
- Amerindians: Historical Amerindian warfare and violence
- Nearly 30% of Illegal Immigrant Children at Border Have Ties to MS-13 or Other Gangs
- Think Tank Says Unaccompanied Minors Have Fueled MS-13 Revival
- Trump vs. MS-13
- Violent Gangs Saturate El Salvador from Top to Bottom
- An Aztec death cult is the fastest-growing religion in the Americas https://www.thetrumpet.com/16785-the-rise-of-mexicos-death-saint
- MS-13 Links to Occult Rituals and Santa Muerte Veneration https://sci.usc.edu/2018/01/22/ms-13-links-occult-rituals-santa-muerte-veneration/