Environmentalism may refer to the advocacy of the preservation, restoration, or improvement of the natural environment. This article discusses this advocacy.
A different meaning of the term is in debates between different sides arguing for the relative importance of genetic ("hereditary") and non-genetic ("environmental") factors. See the articles on race and related articles regarding examples of such debates.
"Ecofascism" is a term for claimed combinations of environmentalism and fascism (broad sense). The term is often used by non-fascists, in order to apply a guilt by association between something disliked and fascism (viewed negatively). The term may be applied, often dubiously, to varying views, including to radical political correct environmentalist views or to views of mass immigration critics worried about the environmental consequences of mass immigration.
"Environmental racism" is a somewhat different term for alleged racism regarding environmental problems, in particular regarding to what degree some groups are affected by certain environmental problems, but this seems to often simply reflect that poorer groups have less resources and have difficulty avoiding various problems in general, rather than deliberate racism.
- Blood and Soil - Sometimes claimed to have included "ecofascist" aspects.
- Endocrine disruptors
- Global warming
- Noble savage - Sometimes claimed to be pacifist environmentalists.
- Whig history - Also on certain environmental issues.
- White demographics - In particular, on the rapid growth of the African population, which will have various environmental impacts.
- Racial awareness
- Environmentalism and the Alt Right
- Racial Ecologism: An Environmental Position Paper for the Dissident Righ
- The Right and the Environment
Mass immigration and environmentalism
- Anti-Immigration Environmentalism
- The Sierra Club’s Profitable Descent into Leftism
- Immigration, Population Growth, and the Environment
- The Green New Deal Is a Racial Scam https://www.amren.com/commentary/2019/10/the-green-new-deal-is-a-racial-scam/