Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) is an infectious disease caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), less politically correctly referred to as the Wuhan virus or the China virus. The disease was first identified in 2019 in Wuhan, the capital of Hubei, China, and has since spread globally, resulting in the 2019–20 coronavirus pandemic.
- How COVID-19 Will Test the West
- Incredibly, Stupid Party Hacks Want To Use WuFlu Crisis To INCREASE Immigration
- The “China Virus” Came From China And Chinese People. AND IT'S OK TO SAY SO
- The Coronavirus Reveals Our Lack of Social Trust
- Will the Coronavirus Kill the New World Order?
- Dr. Atlas: Coronavirus surges linked mostly to protests -- and proximity to US-Mexico border https://www.foxnews.com/media/dr-atlas-coronavirus-surges-linked-mostly-to-protests-and-proximity-to-us-mexico-border