White Identity: Racial Consciousness in the 21st Century
|Publisher||New Century Books|
White Identity: Racial Consciousness in the 21st Century is a 2011 book by Jared Taylor.
"Ten years in the making, this book is the sequel to Jared Taylor’s seminal Paved With Good Intentions. In White Identity Taylor steers even further into forbidden territory, as he systematically marshals the data to show that:
- People of all races pay lip service to the ideal of integration but generally prefer to remain apart.
- Study after scientific study suggests that racial identity is an inherent part of human nature.
- Diversity of race, language, religion, etc. is not a strength for America but a source of chronic tension and conflict.
- Non-whites—especially blacks and Hispanics but now even Asians—openly take pride in their race and put group interests ahead of those of the country as a whole.
- Only whites continue to believe that it is possible or even desirable to transcend race and try to make the United States a nation in which race does not matter.
Taylor argues that America must reassess dated assumptions, and that we need policies based on a realistic understanding of race, not on fantasies. Most provocatively, Taylor argues that whites must exercise the same rights as other groups—that they must be unafraid of considering their own legitimate interests. He concludes by warning whites that if they do not defend their interests they will be marginalized by groups that do not hesitate to assert themselves, numerically and culturally."
- White Identity: Racial Consciousness in the 21st Century, Jared Taylor, 2011, New Century Books, ISBN-10 0965638391, ISBN-13 978-0965638395