(Redirected from Viking)
The Vikings, also called Norsemen or Northmen, were Scandinavian seafaring warriors who explored, raided and colonized wide areas from the 9th to the 11th century, notably exploring North America ("Vinland").
- History (TV channel) - On the fictional series Vikings.
- Ancient History Encyclopedia: Vikings
- Encyclopedia Britannica: Vikings
- Encyclopedia Britannica 1911 Edition: Viking
- Encyclopedia.com: Vikings
- Encyclopedia.com: Viking
- Multicultural Vikings https://www.amren.com/commentary/2019/04/multicultural-vikings/